|To: Ace|

|Ace Carlyle|

My head hurts like hell and the TV's loud volume is not helping "Fuck," I covered my face with the pillow under my head. "Turn it down!"

"Don't be so grumpy," the girl scoffed.

"Turn it down, Jane!" I exclaimed uncovering my face, unpleasantly welcomed by the sunlit room.

"Just go back to sleep," her mouth was full; my eyes went wide. "I'm eating your breakfast, hopefully you don't mind."

"Who left that here?" I asked leaping out of bed.

"Um," she seemed to be hypnotized by the TV.

"Jane! Answer me!" I said desperately, slipping on my underwear from the floor.

"A girl," she waved me off.

My heart dropped to my stomach "Lotus...Fuck!" I rushed out or my room slipping on my dress pants that were also on the floor. "Emerson!" I called out rushing down the steps "Emerson!"

"I'm busy!" He shouted back.

"Where the fuck—" the whole staff was in the kitchen. "Sorry, I'm looking for Emerson—"

"I'm right here, boy," he was standing behind me.

I turned around and he seemed furious "Where's Lotus? I need her to—"

"She left," the man said walking away to the grand room.

"What do you mean she left?" My tone was anxious as I followed him.

"Are you stupid, Ace?" He suddenly halted and turned around to face me.

"No," I shook my head looking into his eyes.

"Then put two and two together," he stated.

I gulped as my eyes fell to the floor "She saw me with—"

"Not only did she see you but she was in your closet whilst you cheated on her with a random girl!" He poked my chest harshly.

My eyes immediately diverted to him as tears formed in them "What?..." A tight knot formed at the back of my throat "What was she doing in my closet?"

"She was choosing a suit for you," the man said infuriated. "She wanted to tell you over dinner that she got 1500 in her SATs. She was so excited, she thought it would make her worthier of you," he almost growled; never in my life had I seen Emerson this angry. "You are a stupid little boy who is afraid of commitment! You broke her heart into a million pieces and she apologized for not being able to make you happy!" His face was red and he was hyperventilating.

"I didn't mean to—"

"You didn't mean to fuck another girl?!" He has never used that volume or vocabulary with me. "You're just like your father!" Emerson placed his hand on his chest and tried to catch some air.

"It was a mistake," tears poured out of my eyes. He slowly backed away undoing the tie around his neck "Emerson, are you okay?" I followed him.

"I can't breathe," he gripped my right shoulder tightly as he slid down the wall trying to catch his breath.

"Someone call an ambulance!" I shouted glancing over my shoulder.