|Spin around|

|Lotus Cortez|

What is that behavior supposed to mean? Why did he pretend to be my boyfriend and why didn't I stop him? Now, that's a question I should find an answer for.

As we stood in the line to enter the plane, he was looking out the glass walls as he hummed the song I played on the piano last night before he fucking appeared out of nowhere, very embarrassing moment "Ace?"

He looked down at me "Yes?"

"Where are we staying? It's Christmas and I hear Aspen is very popular this time of the year," I said looking back at the long long LONG line.

"I have a place there," he answered like it was something you hear every day "I already called in a favor to the concierge of one of my hotels there so he can go and get some groceries for us, exciting, isn't it?" a grin played on his lips.

"Ace," I giggled "why are you so energetic?"

"I've never been on a commercial flight," the comment caught the attention of the woman in front of us "hi," he smiled at the redhead who now had a flirty smile on her face.

I know, I'm trained to seduce men.

"Hi," she didn't even glance at me which I found very rude "what's your name, handsome?"

"Ace Carlyle," he shook her hand "yours?"

"Carmine Williams," that's when she made the effort to look at me from the corner of her eye "is this your sister?"

"No," I wrapped my arms around his left arm "I'm his girlfriend, right baby?" I looked up at him.

Ace nodded looking down at me with a smile "Yup," he pecked my lips "my gorgeous girlfriend."

Then a man who seemed to be with the redhead turned around and gave me a look I know too well so I pulled down my glasses and hid in Ace's chest trying to keep my breath calm "What's wrong Lotus?" Ace whispered against my hair as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Nothing," I whispered back "I'm just cold," I lied.

"Lotus Cortez?" another male voice said, "as in the pornstar?"

I heard a man talking in Spanish behind us and then looked up at Ace "I'm sorry," I whispered.

He shook his head looking into my eyes "Just stay there, hun," he redirected his gaze forward "could you please step away? You're making my girlfriend very uncomfortable."

"We all want a piece of that—" I felt a hand slap my right butt cheek and then Ace tried to push me away but I hugged his torso tightly so he wouldn't do anything stupid "chill out, cowboy."

Ace growled "Lotus, let go of me so I can break this man's penis in three parts," he said in a dark tone which made me hold him tighter.

"Ace, please," I begged against his chest "let it go."

Ace stopped fighting me and pulled out his phone from his front pocket "Hi, Emmett," Ace chuckled at something the man on the other side of the line said "yes, I'm peachy just at the airport with a jerk who assaulted a girl in front of my eyes and I have many many witnesses, what's the penalty for that?" he put his phone on speaker and looked at the man with a smirk.

"—it's a class C felony which means it could give the assaulter up to 40 years in prison and/or a 100k fine, where are you? I'll send someone right away," the voice sounded familiar.

"Terminal 7, gate 10 at JFK, the guy is wearing a fake Gucci shirt and tacky electric blue skinny jeans, you cannot miss him, thank you, Governor."