|The Carlyle|

|Lotus Cortez|

I woke him up at the crack of dawn so we could go outside and take pictures in the snow before breakfast but most of them are of me, he deleted all of his' except for one he didn't see which is actually my favorite.

Last night we cooked the homemade pizzas, his' had just pepperoni on it but mine had black olives, onions, Italian sausage, and pepperoni. We ate in front of the magical fireplace as we drank wine and listened to music as he said. Ace fell asleep with his head on my lap as he talked about his favorite things and I didn't dare to move the peaceful man so we slept in the living room.

He told me over breakfast that he is taking me to The Carlyle to give me an exclusive tour so I'm pretty excited about that.

"Are you ready, beautiful?" He asked from the bedroom as I was coating my lashes with mascara.

"Yeah!" I put down the metal tube and walked out of the bathroom running my fingers through my hair "can I borrow your white jacket?"

He nodded looking at me with a smile "Anything you need."

"Thank you," I knelt in front of his suitcase and grabbed the snow jacket "what else do you think I need?"

"Nothing, babe, a beanie if you want to," he said.

"Already packed one," I stood up putting on the jacket "it's big."

"Well yeah," he looked at me with a smile "I'm a delicious hunk."

I laughed out loud "Funny man too, let's go," I patted his chest and walked out of the bedroom.

Apparently, this man loves collecting cars even if they aren't unique in the world so he has three cars in Aspen, in a place where he doesn't live so yeah...he is resourceful...?

We got into the car, he was behind the wheel and I was on the passenger's seat looking at the pictures I took yesterday on our way here, lately I've been really into taking pictures so I might try there since I don't need to pass an SAT, like not necessarily, I can take courses, watch YouTube tutorials and learn with time.

"Are we excited?" Ace asked with his eyes on the road.

I nodded leaning my head on the seat as I looked at him "Very much, do you think we can go to a gift shop? I want to get some things for my nephew."

"You have a nephew?" He glanced at me.

"Yeah, he is my best friend's son," I smiled "my little baby boy."

"What's his name?" He asked.

"Vannya," I looked down at the special bracelet he made "a prince."

"Would you like to have one of your own someday?" That question surprised me.

"Yeah but I don't know," I sighed looking forward "maybe I'll get a donor when I'm ready because marriage doesn't seem like a possibility for me."

Ace stayed quiet for a minute "You will marry, I have to walk you down the aisle, remember?"

"I don't know if someone with my resumé can be loved so easily, most men want a pure woman and I'm everything but."