|Fantasy|

|Ace Carlyle|

I'm wearing a pinstripe suit inspired by Gatsby, my birthday party is inspired by Gatsby because I love the 20s and my girlfriend said she wanted to dress up as a flapper girl so there you go.

She's wearing the classic flapper girl dress but it's one of a kind, I had it made just for her with Swarovski crystals and her headband from Tiffany's; she looks breathtakingly beautiful.

"Hi," I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind as she was standing in front of the mirror "you look gorgeous."

She smiled looking at me on the reflection "You look very sexy," Emily turned around and cupped my face as she looked into my eyes "this is going to be such a fun night."

"Well yeah, you're not the one turning 30," I pouted.

"You know I love older men," a smirk played on her lips.

"You do?" I wrapped her left leg around my hip licking my lips.

She nodded "They turn me on so much," a growl left her mouth.

I picked her up by her thighs and pinned her between the wall and my body "Wait until the party is over, we are going to shake the house down."

"You bet," she pecked my lips "meet you downstairs?"

"Meet you downstairs, baby," I put her down and smacked her ass before walking out of the walk-in closet.

As I walked downstairs I could hear the live music, Emerson hired a band to play music from the 20s and there's also a singer. Everyone looks so happy, all my friends are here, I mean I have like four or five so the other 195 are Emily's friends that know me or business partners of mine so I went to say hi to them first, asked them if there was anything they needed and they just told me to enjoy the party and forget about work.

It's a weird day to have a birthday party because it's Monday but whatever, I'm turning 30.

"Where is your bearcat?" Alex asked with a smile.

I rose an eyebrow "What does that mean?"

Brandon laughed "I told you he wouldn't know, pay up fuckers."

Harry, Elias and Matt gave each $100 to Brandon "Can you tell me what it means?" I chuckled.

Matt smiled "A lively, spirited woman so Emily, where is she?"

"Oh," I grabbed a glass of champagne from a waiter as he walked past us "she's upstairs, finishing up."

"I have what you asked for," Elias said with a smile.

A big smile played on my lips "Where is it?"

"Right here," he handed me the pale blue velvet box.

I'm asking Emily to marry me tonight when she gives her speech a video of our history in pictures will start playing and also the song that was playing at our favorite restaurant where we first saw each other 3 years ago; she was there wearing a tight navy blue dress that went down to her knees, black stilettos and her reading glasses which she hates but I love them.