|Like the sparkle in your eyes|

|Lotus Cortez|
|Three months later|

"What about these?" Camilo stood in front of me with a pair of white J'Adior pumps.

I chuckled "Baby, I already bought the heels for the wedding."

He shrugged "One more option won't hurt anyone. The Louboutin heels you chose are so high, I want you to have another option in case you regret it."

My right hand caressed his right cheek as our eyes locked "Okay, baby, let's take them."

"Perfect," he pecked my lips before rushing back to the shopping assistant who has been taking care of us since we arrived at the store, thirty minutes ago.

Once my boyfriend had paid for everything we exited the store which is on one of the most famous avenues in Paris: Champs-Élysées. It's August so the weather is quite lovely to be honest and let's not talk about my perfect man.

"Mhh," I whimpered into the kiss as Camilo gripped my buttocks. "Baby," I gently pushed him away "we can't be late for the rehearsal dinner."

Camilo pouted "I don't care about rehearsal dinner."

"You should, your best friend is getting married tomorrow," my arms laced around his neck. "Be good at dinner and you'll have the sweetest of desserts," I winked.

My man pulled me closer as he patted my buttocks "You make the best desserts. Let's get out of here," the black Porsche SUV came to a complete halt in front of us; perfect timing. Camilo opened the passenger door for me even if I was going to do it myself.

On our way to the hotel, Camilo and I were talking about moving here and how we should take advantage of the trip to look for an apartment or a townhouse. I already sold my house in Cuba and there was a bidding war between two old couples so I got more than anticipated.

You might think that things are going fast with Camilo but we've known each other for seven months know and became friends quickly, before that we were already kinda jumping from each other's house so moving in with him doesn't scare me.

Once we arrived at the hotel, Camilo decided he would carry the shopping bags which are a lot and most of them his'. As soon as we crossed the door, I went for one of the sofa's in the middle of the living room to take off my shoes; even if they're aren't heels, my feet are swollen.

"That was fun," Camilo sat to my right and wrapped his left arm around my shoulders to pull me closer as his right hand went for my bump. "How's little Emilia?" so, little stroytime here, around two months ago we went to my monthly OBGYN appointment and he told us that the baby in my belly is actually a girl and what he thought was a penis, was actually a thumb.

"Her name is Camila," my head tilted up to meet his eyes.

"You're not naming her that."

"Yes, I am," I pecked his lips. He doesn't want me to name her Camila because it's the female version of his name and he thinks it will cause a quarrel between Ace and I which might be true but I don't fucking care. I'll name my baby however I want. "Can we have sex and then take a nap?"

Camilo nodded "You know I can't say no to you," my boyfriend got up and picked me up bridal style to take me to the bedroom where he made sweet love to me. Lately I've been in the mood to have soft, loving sex although we have a tradition and on Fridays we get kinky with restraints, toys and whatnot.