"You freak."

Harry’s POV

I felt Alicia’s chest rise and fall on my lap as Niall drove us back home. I smiled at the thought of Alicia finally being safe with me and not being hurt anymore. She’s finally okay.

I pulled her in closer and traced tiny patterns on her arm, calming myself down. I was just about to fall asleep when Niall turned into our driveway and parked. I happily sighed and picked Alicia up bridal style before carrying her inside. Niall opened the door, said his goodbyes and drove away.

I opened the door to her room and gently put her on the bed, trying not to make a noise as I did so. I guess fate wasn’t on my side.

“FUCK!”

After I put Alicia on the bed, I turned to walk out the door when one of her shoes got in the way and I face planted the ground. Charming.

“Harry?” A little whisper came from behind me as I stood up.

“Heeey baby.” I chuckled.

“What are you doing?”

I shrugged and laughed, “I may have fallen.” She laughed at me and gestured for me to come over to her. I gladly did so and sat next to her on the bed. I sat so I was facing her as she was sprawled out on the bed. Her hair was sticking out everywhere and her clothes were all messed up from the previous couple of days, but she still looked beautiful.

“Why are you looking at me like that, you freak.” She laughed and threw her legs over mine so they were entangled with each other.

“Well freak, I was just thinking about how beautiful you are.”

“Don’t be all sappy with me.” She grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me down on top of her. I used my arms to hold myself above her tiny body.

She began pushing the curls away from my forehead and giggling every time they would fall back down again. I think that her being away for a while has made her a bit crazy. I leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

I guess she had different plans.

She grabbed onto my neck and pulled my face down so our lips were barely touching. I watched as her eyes would flicker from my lips to my eyes and back again. I leant down even further so our noses were brushing but our lips weren’t.

I couldn’t take it anymore and slammed my lips hard onto hers. I missed this. I missed her and I guess being away from her for only a couple of days made me realise how much I actually need this girl in my life.

My hands began moving their way up her legs. It was uncontrollable I swear.

She shivered and I smiled into the kiss, still happy that I had this effect on her. She brought her hands from my neck to my chest and gripped the shirt, making whatever possible space we had between us, now invisible.