"I just want you."

No One’s POV

Harry, Alicia and Gemma sat in the lounge room with silence surrounding them.  Gemma continued to try and start conversations but neither of the other two would say enough to keep the momentum rolling.

Gemma sighed and walked up to the spare room leaving Harry and Alicia alone.

Harry shook his hair and coughed, like he did in every other awkward situation he was encountered in. It was now just a normal reaction for him to do it. He exhaled loudly as Alicia looked at her phone smiling again. Harry knew that she was more interested in the other person than him and he hated it. He hated how now she would just ignore him because he loved her but what he didn’t know was that she ignored him because she felt the same way and she knew that if she went back to Harry, their lives would become a secret and she didn’t want that.

Alicia stood from the couch, leaving her phone on the table in front of her and went to the kitchen for some water. About a minute after she had left, her phone vibrated indicating she had a message. Harry being the curious person he is, just had to find out who was behind her smiling.

‘Jesse’ it had written in the middle of the screen. Harry could feel his heart sink and his mouth become dry. He pulled back from the view of the phone and watched as Alicia walked in.

“Jesse sent you a message.” Harry sneered not taking his eyes off of his hands that were placed in his lap.

“Why were you looking in my phone?” Alicia replied and picked the phone up, reading Jesse’s message.

I’ll come pick you up at 8. Wear something warm. xx’ was displayed. Alicia became excited knowing that soon she and Jesse the extremely nice looking boy from Starbucks were going on their first date.

“I didn’t purposely go through your phone. It flashed on and I saw.” Harry’s voice echoed through the room. Alicia nodded and stood up, about to go to her room. Harry had to talk to her before she started to become serious with this ‘Jesse’ character. He grasped her shirt as she went to walk passed him.

“Can we please talk Alicia, I miss you.” Harry pleaded, his eyes locked to hers.

“Harry,” she sighed, “you know I miss you but I’m doing this for the both of us. Go out and find a girl, get to know her.” Alicia instructed. She couldn’t handle seeing Harry like this. All she wanted to do was hug him and tell him that they can be together but knowing the struggles of what their possible relationship can hold, she couldn’t and it was killing her inside.

“I don’t want to find another girl Alicia. I just want you.” Harry pulled on Alicia shirt which made her fall back on his lap. “We will be so happy together Leish. I’ll take care of you and love you so much. No one has to know. It can be just us.” Harry pushed Alicia’s hair out of her eyes.

Harry’s words were pulling on Alicia’s heart strings. But she knew it wouldn’t work. She leant down and placed a small kiss on Harry’s cheek. “I’m sorry Harry.”