"And fight for her."

Alicia’s POV

“I kissed Niall.”

I watched as Harry’s face turned to stone, showing no expression whatsoever.

“Harry?” I whispered and pushed a stray curl back from his face.

“Leave.” He turned his face towards me. His eyes looking straight through me as he spoke.

“What?”

“I said leave. Now please get out of my room.” he pointed to the door, his face still expressionless. I stood up from the bed, understanding that he may need a bit of time to think.

“Just remember Harry that it meant nothing and I love you, okay?” I mumbled as I turned the door handle and walked out of his room.

I heard a faint, “whatever” as I closed the door. Sighing, I pulled my now messy hair into a ponytail and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass from the cupboard and the juice from the fridge. After I poured myself a glass, I put the juice back and walked into the lounge. I was just getting comfortable when the home phone rang. I groaned and stood up, walking to where it was sat.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hello, Alicia? It’s your mother.”

“Hey, what’s up?”

“Des and I aren’t going to make it home tonight so it’s just you and Harry, have fun.” she said and hung up the phone straight afterwards. I rolled my eyes. They’re barely ever home now, it’s like they are just having a continuous honeymoon.

I hung the phone back up and sat in front of the television again.

After about 20 minutes of watching some stupid reality show, the front door bell rang. I walked towards it with a confused expression on, not realising that we were meant to have guests. I opened the door to a girl around my age.

“Hey, is Harry here?” she asked and looked passed my shoulder.

“Yeah, who are you?”

“I’m Holly.” she replied and smiled as something behind me caught her attention. “Hey Harry!” she pushed passed me and walked to Harry who welcomed her with open arms.

Then I remembered where I’d seen her before. I frowned and closed the front door, turning around just in time to see Harry lead her up the stairs. I decided that I wasn’t just going to sit here and let Harry’s angry mood ruin what we have, so I followed them.

I was standing in front of Harry’s bedroom door with my hand in a knocking position but then something that was said caught my attention.

“I don’t know, you just make me happy.” I could make out the faint voice being Harry’s. I swallowed the lump in my throat and knocked on the door. You’re meant to fight for what you love, aren’t you?

The door swung open and Harry stood in front of me with a pissed look on his face, “What do you want?”

“I want you to re think what you’re doing. Are you really going to do this just because I kissed Niall?” I whispered, bringing my hands up to his chest and playing with the shirts fabric.

“Yeah, yeah I am actually. Just call Niall or something to keep you company.” he retorted and walked back into his room, slamming the door behind him.

So, I did exactly what he told me to do. I walked downstairs, picked up my phone and dialled Niall’s number.

“Hey, I told Harry and he’s currently fucking some whore in his room so, want to come over?” I asked and heard Niall’s laugh on the other side.