"Goodnight beautiful."

Louis’ POV

“Alicia and Harry have been gone for a while; I’ll go check on them.” I announced and walked away from everyone sitting in the lounge.

I walked into the kitchen to see Harry leaning over Alicia. After a good look, I realised what they were doing.

KISSING. THEY WERE KISSING.

“What the hell are you two doing?” I yelled.

Both of their heads snapped away and turned towards me. Their faces smothered with fear. Harry was the first to speak up. “Oh, ahh, hey Louis. Whatcha doing in here?” I could tell how scared he was through the shakiness of his voice. I tried to hold in my laughter but soon I just couldn’t keep it in. I burst out laughing and had tears in my eyes.

They both looked at me like I was retarded.

“Louis. Why are you laughing?” Alicia asked, concerned.

“Maybe because you guys are going to be step siblings and here you are, snogging like you aren’t going to see each other again, and you don’t even care!” I started laughing again.

Alicia and Harry started awkwardly laughing with me. I walked out of the room and left them alone again.

I thought that sooner or later I would have to ask Harry what that was all about.

Alicia’s POV

After Louis left, Harry and I just looked at each other. “I may have to explain to Louis what our little arrangement is before he thinks this,” he pointed back and forward to him and myself, “is something that it’s not.”

I nodded and we walked back in with the popcorn. Everyone’s heads snapped towards us. I brushed it off and sat down on the coach with Harry next to me. Soon everyone stopped looking at us and was looking at the television screen where the third Paranormal Activity was playing.

Harry’s arm draped over my shoulder and I snuggled in to his shoulder. I was quick to shut my eyes and fall asleep.

Harry’s POV

I looked down at Alicia and noticed that she had drifted off to sleep. I smiled at how cute she was and too a sneaky snapshot of her. I picked her up, bridal style and walked to her room. I tucked her into bed and realised that I didn’t want to leave her. So I snuck in next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

I wish that this could be real. I wish that she was my girlfriend so I could just hug and kiss her whenever I wanted, without anyone thinking we were weird for loving each other. I wish I could just have… her. She is the only girl I have felt somewhat a connection with since Lisa passed away.

I guess I have the second best thing though. Being step siblings with benefits. Sounds raunchy. I love it.