"Come back to my place?"

No One’s POV

For the rest of that day, Alicia and Jesse spent it together at the park. Harry on the other hand decided that it would be best to see his mates. Once he arrived at Louis’ place, he was welcomed with open arms from all four of his best friends… and Brittany.

“I don’t want to be rude but I thought this was a guys’ night?” Harry commented, pointing towards Brittany.

Brittany laughed and gave Louis a hug. “I was just leaving Harry. Have fun boys.” She gave Louis a kiss and left.

“Alright curly, what’s up with you?” Louis pulled Harry by his shirt, into the lounge where the rest of the boys were.

“It’s all Alicia mate. I just…” Harry began before being interrupted by Niall.

“Wait, what does Alicia have to do with any of this? What, do you love her or something.” The whole room stayed silent as each of the boys looked towards Harry who just shrugged.

“You love her?” Zayn asked.

Harry shrugged and sat down, placing his head in his hands.

“She loves me too but she doesn’t think there can ever be an ‘us’ because of our situation.” Harry mumbled as the boys tried to catch what he said. Harry continued, “Now she’s with some ‘Jesse’ guy probably forgetting all about me. Someone get me a beer.” Louis ran out the room in search of a beverage for his best friend.

“What has she told you to do about it?” Liam inquired.

“She told me to go out and find some other chick, and to forget about her.”

“Well let’s go then.” Zayn jumped up from the couch, picking up his jacket and phone. The rest of the boys were following his actions. All except Harry.

“Come on mate. She wants you to do this.” Liam said, placing a hand on Harry’s shoulder. Harry skulled the beer that was in his hand and nodded.

---

Alicia invited Jesse over for the night to watch movies. She realised that Harry would still be out with his friends and Gemma was going to visit some family members for the night while she was in town. This left Alicia and Jesse alone. They were currently watching ‘The Notebook’, Alicia’s favourite movie. She was snuggled up to his chest, trying to not cry in front of her boyfriend. Unfortunately, she failed.

“Aww baby, what’s wrong?” Jesse said, stroking her wet cheek.

“This movie is just so… beautiful. I want a relationship like Noah and Allie.” She sniffled.

The room was quiet for a few seconds.

“I can give you that.”