Chapter 8

Sophia POV

"Sorry Alpha Dan. What did you say?" I asked, not believing what I heard.

"I am not allowing you to go to the ball this weekend. You will stay behind at the pack house." Replied Alpha Dan.

I struggled for words to say. I stared at Alpha Dan in disbelief.

"I'm sorry Sophia, but this is the only punishment I see fitting. I really wish I didn't have to make such a harsh decision." Alpha Dan looked at me sympathetically. "You can go."

With that, I got up and somehow made it up to my room. As I got in, I heard Hannah's voice.

"So...what happened?" she asked, leading me to sit down.

"um...well...I've received my punishment." I replied.

"And??" Hannah pressed on.

"And...I am not allowed to attend the ball." I replied looking straight ahead.

"No way!" she exclaimed.

I looked towards her and nodded my head. With that I headed towards the bathroom to get ready for bed. Once I was done, I headed to bed and had a restless sleep.

The next day, I woke up and got ready for yet another day of hell. I got ready and headed downstairs to make breakfast. Once everything was ready, Hannah and I put everything on the table just as the pack members entered the room.

"Hey freak! I heard you aren't allowed to go to the ball! Such a shame!" came the oh so annoying voice of the banshee herself.

I chose to ignore her and carried on with what I was doing. I was not going to be punished further for the actions of an immature little shewolf.

The rest of the day whilst I was working, All I could hear was talk of this ball which made me want to crawl into a hole and stay there until this ball was over.

Hannah had gone to ask the Alpha for a day off to get her gown which was granted and the Alpha even gave her a bit more money to buy a decent gown. She was reluctant to go as I wasn't going but I insisted she went and find her mate and have her happily ever after. I was not going to get in the way of her happiness.

She came back with a huge bag.

"Come on Sophia! Let me show you my gown! It's so beautiful!" She exclaimed excited.

I smiled seeing her so excited. I followed her up to our room and Hannah went into the bathroom to put on her gown. She opened the door to reveal one of the most beautiful gowns I had ever seen! It was a silk emerald green gown with a plunging neckline and a beautiful silver belt around the middle, hugging her curves beautifully to go with her beautiful long red hair.

I stared at her in awe. I was totally speechless.

"Hannah, it looks beautiful! You will definitely find you mate at the ball." I exclaimed.

"Thanks." She replied excitedly.

Happy Friyay!

Another update for you lovely people.

Again apologies for the short chapter but I promise it will start getting interesting soon...

Hannah's dress above!

Until next time folks!