Chapter 13

Some love will make you feel that it completes you.. But only few will stay forever.. 

Chapter 13

John's POV

Days passed that we became closer and closer.

We became so close that she was not able to stay away from me. A day came to separate us, Graduation day.

She decided to do her post graduation in a far off country due to her father's pressure. She was the brightest student so she got the admission, so very easily, but in my case I tried so hard and even offered to pay for admission but never got selected.

She came to me one day and asked me "Will you wait for me??" with tears that was about to fall off her eyes. I pulled her into a tight hug and said 

"You are the one and only love of my life. I will never leave you till my last breath" and kissed her. 

She parted away within seconds and said "Come meet my parents" 

"Are you crazy, first finish your studies, then I will talk to your parents and will take you to my parents and we will get married very soon and will have two kids. A boy and a girl-" she cut me off by closing my mouth with her small hand. 

"Enough Mr. Romeo, can we leave now, " she said with a naughty smirk.

"Yes. But where to, Ms. Juliet??" I said in a British accent, which made her chuckle.

"Somewhere, surprise me, " she said wide eyed just like a kid. 

Helen's POV

"Somewhere, surprise me, " I said excitedly'

As soon as I said that he pulled out his handkerchief and blindfolded me, that's when I realized that I hate surprises. He held my fingers in a firm grip and made me walk. 

He slowly took me to his car and made me sit in the passenger seat and I was able to hear him getting in and starting the car. 

After 10 minutes of silence, I got really bored slowly lifted my hands to untie the blindfold. As I was about to reach the his hands stopped me. 

"No cheating, my love, " he said with a chuckle.

I pouted and said "I am so bored.." 

He switched on the radio, which was playing, USHER's "DJ's got us fallen in love again". This song never gets old and it was one of my favorites. I started singingalong with the radio.

 "So we back in the club

Get that bodies rocking from side to side (side to side)

Thank God the week is done

I feel like a zombie gone back to life (back to life)

Hands up, and suddenly we all got our hands up

No control of my body

Ain't I seen you before?

I think I remember those eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes

'Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again

Yeah, baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again

So dance, dance, like it's the last, last night of your life, life

Gonna get you right

'Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again

Keep downing drinks like there's no tomorrow there's just right now, now, now, now, now, now

Gonna set the roof on fire

Gonna burn this motherfucker down, down, down, down, down, down

Hands up, when the music drops

We both put our hands up

Put your hands on my body

Swear I seen you before

I think I remember those eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes

'Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again

Yeah, baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again

So dance, dance, like it's the last, last night of your life, life

Gonna get you right

'Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again

I sang the whole song, like I was performing a rock concert, playing the air guitar and ended it with a bang. When the radio-jockey started speaking on the radio I heard the reverse sound of the car. As I was about to ask him if we had reached, I heard the door open.

Within seconds the door on my side opened too, and a hand grabbed me as I got out. 

As soon as I was out, John carried me bridal style and walked some distance. I was giggling the whole time as his hands were near my waist that tickled me. 

After a few minutes, he placed me down and removed the blindfold. The sight before me was stunning. I was on top of a cliff and in front of me was a beautiful seaside sunset and the waves roared on the shore to show off its presence.

The scene was extremely romantic, the wind whistled around us, making his hair fall into his eyes. I looked into his eyes, which said I WANT YOU. It was full of love and care for me.

I took a step closer to him and locked my hands around his neck. 

He bent down and asked "Do you like it??" 

"It's beautiful, just like you" I said and placed my lips on his.

He immediately responded and took over the kiss. We moved our lips slowly in a sync. It was full of love

After a while we stood there, just admiring the beauty of the scene before us. 

***

lovelies love it ??

edited by AbidhaAnwar

dont forget to vote and comment :)

sre