Chapter 7

First love teaches you what love is... But real love teaches you what life is..

Chapter 7

I broke down in tears. I was hurt so very badly. He didn't care for me. All he wanted was me getting lost. I was wrong in giving him a chance.

I went straight to Lola's scarp things. Took out the knife and started to cut my hands. I screamed in pain. After a while it started to bleed continuously and I fainted.

John's POV

I broke into the room hearing her scream.

She was lying on the ground in a pool of blood. I immediately carried her in bridal style to the car and drove straight to St'Joseph's hospital.

---

AFTER FEW MINUTES

"Nothing to worry, John. You can go see her" Doctor said.

"Thank you doctor" I said and rushed in.

She had a look at the face that said she was sorry. I went near her and said "I need to tell you about someone. Who changed my whole life" caressing her cheeks.

"Why you need to tell me?? Who am I to you??" She asked and her voice was breaking.

"It's because I think you need to know" I said in a low tone. She simply nodded.

I started "It was the first day of college"

FLASHBACK.

"Hey bud, so you are new here" a boy with blonde hair, blue eyes in an average height asked me as I sat on the bench.

"What does it look like??" Of course it was a first year class and first day.

"Bro, come on, just kidding, " he said, raising his hand for hi five. I let out a sigh and hi fived him.

"My name is Walter, " he said, offering for a hand shake.

"John" I said and shook hands with him.
He grinned widely that was when someone banged me hard in my back.

I turned to see who it was. There stood a girl wearing baggy pants and a loose t shirt "Merlin" she said chewing gum. "My girlfriend" Walter said, rolling his eyes.

"John" I said and smiled at her. Soon after that bell rang and the teacher came in. It was just like school.

Our teacher was old and wore a sundress with red lipstick. Though she was older she was skinny. 'Shit, I am checking out my teacher' I scolded myself and turned towards the door.

As I was looking through the door, an angel like a girl wearing a white crop top and torn jean entered the classroom panting.

"May I come in madam?" Her voice was as sweet as candy.

"You are late dear" our teacher Mrs. Robert said looking at her.

"Sorry, " she said with a cute pout.

"OK your punishment is. You have to introduce yourself first" Mrs. Robert said and she smiled shyly.

"Hi, I am Helen. I was home schooled before this due to my father's frequent transfers. He has retired now so I am in college." She said and came sat near Merlin.

She was so beautiful that I was looking right at her that full day.

****

So flash back LL be long it doesn't end here..

Sorry, not edited.. I tried my level best to have a check on grammar. Iknowitisshortbutsorry..

Love it.. Vote and comment.

Sre