Chapter 10

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

Dr. Seuss

Chapter 10

3rd person's pov

It was inter school event at Rachel's school. Rachel was talking to her father on her phone and bumped into something hard. She lifted her head to see who it was. It was a boy with blonde  brown hair, muscular body hot standing in front of her.

"I am sorry, I dint see you coming" the boy apologized to her.

"It's ok" Rachel said and passed him.

He started to follow her wherever she went. At last he gathered his guts to talk to her in her school lunch room.

She was sitting with her friends giggling for something. He stood near her and cleared his throat. She shot her head up and looked at that guy.

"You remember me??" He asked her.

"No, who are you?? Why are you keeping on following me??" Rachel asked irritated.

"At least you remember this??" He asked and pulled out his wallet and showed a picture of a little girl and a little boy standing nearby each other laughing.

"Omg, Mason, " she got up and hugged him.

"Yeah, I am, " he hugged her back.

"How did you find me??" She asked in a surprised tone parting from him.

"Don't know. My instincts told that you are my love" Mason said shyly.

Everybody around the table, including Rachel started to laugh.

He felt bad and asked "Why are you all laughing??"

One of the cheerleaders told "Have you ever seen your face in the mirror??" And again everyone started to laugh even harder.

"I am sorry, Mase. They don't know you that much" Rachel said to Mason and turned to her friends and said "Shhh, guys, he is just kidding"

Immediately Mason pulled Rachel  towards him and smashed  his lips on Rachel. She was too shocked to react further.

After a minute he took his lips away from her's and said "Look Rae, I have been searching for you for past 2 yrs. I love you. I need you to be my life partner all along my life, not only in the game we play. I will wait for you in the park near this school tomorrow for your answer"

Before she could say something he walked away.

Rachel stood there don't know what to do.

PRESENT

John's Pov

"Wow, that was how he proposed her??" I asked Mr.Li.

He nodded his head. He searched for her for two years. He dint have a clue where she was but still he wanted to search for his childhood  love.

"So then what happened" I asked Mr. Li.

Before he could say something, the doctor came. "Operation is successful sir. We were also able to save your baby" doctor said with a wide smile.

"Now can we see her??" I asked him immediately.

"Yeah, but if she wants to rest, let her to. Otherwise, she is perfectly alright". He said and left the place.

I rushed in to see my Rae lying in the bed beside her was a monitor beeping. She had bandages on her head, right leg and left hand.

As soon as I neared, she slowly turned towards me and smiled at me.

I bent down and to her and kissed her. She immediately responded. It was an awesome feeling kissing her with love.

I parted from her and said "You have to tell me your story of meeting Mason at the park, to continue with my story" I said and she nodded.

I again kissed her and said "Don't worry, I just want to know"

She hugged without saying a word.

****

The next chapter flashback will be Rae's pov. So loved it??

685 read.. You make my day lovelies.

Don't forget to vote and comment. :)

Sre