Chapter 12

It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.

John Joseph PowellThe Secret of Staying in Love

Chapter 12

John's pov

I saw her sleeping, she reminded me of Helen. She was so innocent and was cute. I slowly removed fangs that fell over her eyes and drowned into my own thoughts.

FLASHBACK.

It has been a week since I kissed her and revealed my love for her.

I was sitting on the bench and Merlin was on my lap. I was teasing everyone passing and was dubbed whatever they they spoke. That was when my angel came.

As soon as my angel entered the classroom, I pushed Merlin down. She landed with a huge thud and let out a huge "Ouch". Everybody's head shot towards our side.

Merlin got up and dusted her butt and started to yell at me, but it was like someone was playing something romantic music at the back.

I was looking at her like an animal looking at its prey.

She came straight to me and said "I need to talk to you"

"What do you want??" Merlin immediately shot the question.

Before Helen could say something I said "Come, let's go" and we went to our college canteen.

---

"Are you serious??" She asked me.

"Serious about??" I questioned her.

"What you said a week before.." she asked in a doubtful tone.

"No, " I said, smirking.

"What??" She asked shocked.

I moved near her. Held her face and when we real close, I told her "I was not serious, I have already decided that you are my life"

Before I could kiss her, she kissed me. First, I was shocked, then I kissed her so passionately and took over control and we literally made out there. We stopped as soon as we heard an "Oh shit, my virgin eyes," we turned and saw Merlin standing there closing her eyes.

"Please get a room, " she said as she neared us.

I was so happy. It was my best day.

****

So sorry its a short and vague chappieeeeee.. I m sowieeeeeee.. plz don't hate mee :(

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

Sre