Chapter 16

"It's one thing to fall in love. It's another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love."

--Every Day by David Levithan

Chapter 16

John's pov

"Noooooooooooo," I yelled as I ran towards the house, the house was on fire.

Everyone tried to stop me. Tears rolled down my eyes as I saw, my love, my life, my everything running for help, she was on fire.

"Leave me," I yelled, so that I could help my baby, save her, but they held me tight.

Fire spread all over the house. "Helennnnnnnnnn," I yelled, as I saw her shouting out in pain from inside. I saw her burn down into ashes, literally.

"Please leave me, I want to save my baby," I fell down crying.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Everything happened within few seconds. The boom was from inside the house, there was a gas explosion in the kitchen. Unfortunately, Helen was in the kitchen during the explosion. She burned, burned down into ashes. Her beautiful, tiny body, turned into dust. Still, those images, vision stay in front my eyes," I said. Tears blurred my image.

"John," Raechel had tears rolling down her cheeks.

I wiped off the tears from her eyes, tried to calm her down.

"I am sorry," She said taking my hands in hers.

"It's okay, anyways it is past. Now you are there for me," I fake smiled, trying to convince her, though I was trying to control my emotions.

"I am sorry," She whispered, crying.

"It's okay, Rae," I said, trying to hug her.

She stopped me, she started to cry heavier.

"What happened??" I asked her.

"I visualized it. I haven't seen her, though from whatever you said I imagined her. You know, you would have loved her like a lot right just thought how you would have felt at that moment. I knew you it, because I know what a heart break is," She said weeping.

FLASHBACK

Rachel's pov

"Mason, what are you doing here at this time??" I whisper, hissed Mason as he was hanging on my window.

"I missed you," He said as he climbed inside the room.

"So??" I asked as he neared me.

"So, I need something so that I won't miss you," He said, with a smirk and blocked me in a gap between closet and dressing table.

"Get away from me," I said holding his shirt tightly.

"I love you, Rae bae," He said in a seducing voice and came closer. He was about to place his lips on mine, 'Tuck, tuck, tuck' someone knocked the door.

"Oh my god, go hide somewhere," I said pushing him away.

He missed his balance and fell down. It was hilarious that made me laugh, actually harder. Someone kept knocking the door, but yet I kept on laughing at him as he limped holding his ass to hide.

It took me 10 minutes to recover. I locked him in my closet and slowly opened the door.

"What were you doing this long??" My mom asked me in a stern tone.

"Nothing, I was sleeping," I said, smiling, trying not to show that I was nervous.

She had a doubtful expression and came inside.

She went near my closet, I stopped her. "What do you want??" I asked her.

"I want to check whether  my velvet dress is in your closet," She said.

"No, it is not there," I said quickly.

"Let me check, know," She said and pushed me away.

Before I could stop her, she opened the closet.

***

Hope you-all like it :) what do you think?? Will Rae get caught??

This chapter dedicated to Dark_Starlet

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

Sre