Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I came back from office and sunk myself into the couch. After a few minutes, I felt nauseous. I ran to the restroom in Lola’s room. I vomited. I felt sick.

I went to the kitchen and took Cinnarizine  and went to the bedroom. As soon as I entered the room there stood John with his torso.

“What happened??” He asked.

“Nothing, ” I said. He kept staring at me.

“I heard you vomiting” He said in a stern voice.

“What bothers you?? You just want me gone, don’t you??” I asked him with a smirk.

“It bothers me, because I promised your dad that I will take good care of you. Now tell me what happened??” he said with something in his eyes that I have never seen in that one week. CARE.

“I think I am pregnant” I said with my head down.

“What??” He asked with shock face. All his caring eyes were eyes were gone.

“Yes, I think I am pregnant with Mason’s child” as I finished this sentence his eyes was full of rage.

“Get out of the room now, ” he yelled at me and I fled from the room.

I was shocked and confused at the same time. I was shocked because he cared about me. I was confused because, he actually cared about me while he wants me gone. I sat on the couch feeling like a piece of shit.

---

JOHN’S POV

I was driving Mr.Li to the airport.

“Are you both happy??” he asked me.

“Yes, sir, we are, ” I said.

“If you don’t mind, can you tell me what Rae’s favorite color is??” He asked casually.

“Black, sir, ” I said, concentrating on the road.

“It's blue and white, John. Do you think that I will buy your lies??” He said smiling.

“I don’t understand what you are talking about, ” I said with sweat pouring down my face.

“Don’t get tensed. I know you both don’t want each other, but understand anything we parents do is for your good. She may not be a good wife, but will be your best friend if you get on her good side. She has been through a lot of things. Her heart has been into pieces. I want you to take good care of her. She will understand everybody easily. Take care of her, son. Promise me.” He asked me.

“I Promise, sir, ” I said at the same time we reached the airport.

“Call me, dad,” He smiled and got out of the car.

“Si- dad, can you tell me what happened to her in her past life??” I asked him.

“I don’t think I am the right person to tell. Ask Rae” He said and went inside the airport.

I drove to the office with my my mind full of confusion.

I went inside my office and somebody closed my eyes.

“Who the hell is this??” I yelled. Those hands parted away from my eyes.

I turned to see who was that. It was my old friend Merlin.

“Hey, I am sorry I was little pissed” I said hugging her.

“It's ok, I know about you” She said parted.

“So what makes you come here??” I asked her.

“To be frank, I really need a job, ” I said.

“Ok, what kind of job??” I asked her.

“Anything is fine with me” She said looking at the office.

“Fine my auditor just resigned his job two days back. So if you wis-“ She immediately responded “Yes” Before even I could finish my sentence.

I told my PA to help her and went to continue with my work.

----

IN THE EVENING

I went home before Rachel. I made a decision to love her and care for and also to forget my past.

After some time I stripped myself. I wore my torso and laid in bed. A few minutes later Rae’s car came. After a few minutes I heard her vomiting.

She came upstairs after 10 minutes.

I asked her “What happened??”

“Nothing, ” she said. I kept staring at her.

“I heard you vomiting” I said in a stern voice.

“What bothers you?? You just want me gone, don’t you??” she asked me with a smirk.

“It bothers me, because I promised your dad that I will take good care of you. Now tell me what happened??” I  said.

“I think I am pregnant” She said with my head down. I was shocked.

“What??” I asked with shock face.

“Yes, I think I am pregnant with Mason’s child” she said. I got angry would be an understatement. I was beyond angry.

“Get out of the room now, ” I yelled at her.

I felt hurt and broken. I sat there with a tear rolling down my eyes. ‘Everything I love goes away from’ I thought to myself and threw the pillow.

***

It may have grammar mistakes please dont hate me :(

So love it ??

Dont forget to vote and comment :)

Sre :)