Chapter 15

Chapter 14

God, decides your parents, brothers, sisters and relatives, but you are the one who decide love.. 

Helen’s pov

My dad came near us. “What did you say??” My dad said raising his hands. I closed my eyes firmly with my hands ready to take the slap.

After a few minutes, I heard no sound. I slowly took my hands away and opened my eyes.

John and my dad stood hand over shoulders, smiling at me. I gave a what the hell reaction.

My mom burst out laughing on seeing my reaction.

“Honey, I love you” John said pulling me into a hug.

Tears began to roll down my eyes, tears because of happiness.

“Your happiness is more important for us” My dad said, holding my my mom in his side.

I was able to see the happiness in their eyes. That made cry even harder.

“Thank you, John” I said, placing my head on his chest.

“Okay, now we have loads of things to do, for your marriage” My mom said.

We both smiled at each other. “Don’t worry mam. I will take care of everything,” John said, holding my mom’s hand and in an assuring tone.

John’s pov

“Sir, but I need the church on Feb 14th only” I argued with the manager.

“But sir, it is already full. I can’t do anything” Manager said, closing his register.

“Shit,” I got up face palming. Helen took my hands in hers and made me look into her eyes.

“It’s ok. The church doesn’t matter. I just want to marry you and live with you happily. Actually I wanted to have a garden marriage,” She said in a sweet tone.

Her face, her eyes made my head feel light. ‘This woman is the perfect pair for me’ I thought to myself, which made smile.

“Yesh,” she jumped happily

.

“I love you,” I said and kissed her forehead.

She hugged me placing her chin in chest.

Present

Tears rolled down Rachel’s face.

“What happened??” I asked, wiping off her tears.

“Nothing,” She said fake smiling, which was clear.

“Tell me,” I said smiling.

“I am not lucky” She said, breaking down into tears.

“Why??” I asked, pulling her into a hug.

“Your heart belongs to Helen. You can’t show that much love to me” She said crying into my shirt.

“I may not, but I still love you,” I said in a convincing way.

“I wish,” She said weeping.

“Are you tired??” I asked her, tucking her hair back of her ear.

“No, tell me what happened??” She said parting away and wiping her tears.

“Ok, the day came. Our marriage”

Flashback

“See the floral decoration looks like shit,” My sweetheart was scolding some florist.

“Sorry, mam. We will change it” He said putting his heads down.

“Ugh. Soon. Don’t try to ruin my wedding” She said and went inside stomping her foot.

“Baby??” I called her.

“Honey, look, I am a little busy. I will come back to you after our marriage,” she said and she went inside.

I let out a chuckle and admired at the beautiful arch decorated in pure white flowers.

BANG I heard a huge sound

It made my heart jump out in fear. 

I turned to the direction of the sound and was shocked by the sight

***

HeY LoViLeS AnOtHeR ChApTeR 

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

Sre