Chapter 9

Chapter 9

As we were about to turn to our street John stopped the car. He held my cheeks in his arms and said, “Rae, you are making me forget my past. Please don’t leave me. I will give you your space. I know it’s only two weeks we got married but still you changed me. You are making me fall for you. Please don’t hurt me” with tears ready to fall from his eyes.

I let out a chuckle and leaned near him to kiss him.

Before our lips could meet a bright light blinded our eyes. We had no time scream, a truck came straight contact with our car.

I said “John, don’t leave me. Hold me” and blacked out.

John’s Pov           

As soon as the truck hit our car. I went to back seat in that force and by god’s grace I was not injured. I searched for Rae.

“John, don’t leave me. Hold me,” she said in a faint voice. I immediately got down and cried for help. I was not able to open her door because she was somewhat stuck. If I open it it mat tear her leg apart. The truck driver escaped.

After 10 minutes a car came. I went in front of that car and stopped it “sir, we met with an accident and my wife is stuck inside the car. Help me”

A man around 42 years got down to help me. There was a lady inside the car and she called 911.

We slowly opened the car and took Rae out. By the time ambulance also came. We went to the hospital and she was kept in the ICU.

After an hour doctor came out and asked  “Sir, you are??”. “I am her husband” I immediately responded.

“Her leg broke, she is having a heavy blood loss and we also doubt that glass would have got into her body. Due to the shock she got a mild attack too.  We recommend operation which also we are not sure of 100% recovery. Would you like to go for a surgery??”

I felt broken. I simply nodded my head.

“Sign here, sir” a nurse came and gave me a pen and pad. In that paper it was written that

We are not sure of full recovery from this surgery. Any loss in patients body parts or loss of patients life, hospital will not take up the responsibility’

On seeing that my heart broke. I dint want to lose her. I dint want to lose another love of my life.

I signed the paper and gave it back to the nurse. As I was about to go see the doctor to tell she was pregnant, Rae’s father came in.

I hugged him cried like a five-year-old.

“John, she will be alright” Mr.Li tried to convince me, still I was not able to remain calm. Doctor came to enter the operating theatre.

“Sir, wait,” I parted from him and went to the doctor.

“Doctor, she is pregnant and I want both of them alive” I said in a stern voice.

“I will try my level best, sir” with that he went inside.

“What, Rae is pregnant??” Mr.Li asked confused.

“Yes, sir,” I said “Sir, I need to know about her past. I promise you, I will never hurt her by her past”

“I will tell you my son” he said and made me sit in the waiting chair.

“She was doing her sophomore year. That was when she saw Mason, Mason Hudgins.”

***

So what do you think would  have happened in her past?? Lovelies..

Want to know more stay tuned for updates.. also am planning to write the Flashback in 3rd person’s pov (sorry for the short chappiee) 

Don’t forget to vote and comment

sre