Chapter 4

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” 

― Marilyn Monroe

Chapter 4

NEXT DAY MORNING

I went into the kitchen. It was a total mess. I cleaned everything up and ate a bowl of cereal.

After eating, I went to his room. He was wearing his tie, looking at the mirror. As soon as I entered, he turned to leave.  I stopped him and said.

“I am leaving,”

“Where??” He asked me in a harsh tone.

“For few days I will stay in hotel and then I will find an apartment and will shift to the apartment,” I said.

“OK,” He said and went near the door. I stopped him by clearing my throat.

“I will send you the divorce papers as soon as possible,” I said. He studied me for a second and said

“Are you serious??”

“Yes, ” I said.

“Look, I am sorry for what happened yesterday. I dint mean to hurt you-“ I stopped him and said

“Anything happened is over. I don’t want to be with someone who is in love with different women” I said and went to shower without even waiting for his reply.

After 30 minutes of shower, I came out got dressed and packed my dresses and stuffs and went to the hall.

As soon as I entered the hall I heard a familiar voice in the kitchen. I slowly sneak peek and saw my dad sitting with John. They were having coffee together.

“What is he doing here??” I murmured to myself.

I immediately ran to the room and unpacked my bag within two minutes and came down like nothing happened.

I entered the kitchen and said “Hey father, how are you doing??”

He turned and smiled at me and said “I am doing good, dear.”

“Father, can I have a second with my husband??” I asked him. My father’s smile grew wide and he nodded his head like a five-year-old.

I dragged John from the kitchen to the closet in the room next to the kitchen so that my father won't hear us.

“Did you blabber anything to my Father??” I hissed. He nodded his head.

I was able to smell his seductive cologne. That was when I realized that how close we were. Our lips were only an inch apart.

“So can we leave now??” He asked in an irritated tone.

I simply nodded my head, controlling myself not to kiss those pink lips. ‘Shit Rachel, stop thinking about a stranger that way’ I snapped myself from those thoughts.

Then we entered the kitchen and I fixed my skirt down because it was crushed a little because of the closet.

My father saw me and mistook us as he was also fixing his hair and shirt. He smiled at us slyly and said “Rachel I brought your car,”

“Thank you, father, ” I said hugging him.

 “Ok, it's time for us to leave to work,” John said and I nodded.

 “I have to leave for France today. So I also get going” He said.

“Ok then sir, I will drop you in the airport,” John said. My father agreed and they left for the airport while I left for my office.

---

John’s pov

As Rachel went in the bathroom, I went to the kitchen to make coffee.

As I poured the coffee into the mug, the door bell rang. I went and opened the door, there stood Mr.Li.

“Come in, sir, ” I said with a smile. We went to the kitchen and I gave him a cup of coffee.

“John, I wanted to talk to you,” He said with a flash of sadness in his eyes.

“Yes sir, what is it??” I asked him.

“Are you both happy??”

“Yes sir, ” I fake smiles.

“Please John even if it is a lie make it true please. Her mother passed away when she was 15. She is my only family. Please take good care of her. Promise me, ” he asked.

I felt bad for that man. I was about to talk that is when Rachel walked in.

“Hey father, how you are doing??” she asked her father.

“I am doing good, dear, ” he said with a smile. She looked beautiful in her work dress.

‘Shit John, what are you thinking’ I thought to myself.

Before I could even think come to reality, Rachel dragged me to the closet in Lola’s room.

“Did you blabber anything to my Father??” she hissed. I nodded my head in the sense of ‘no’.

Then she stared at me for a few seconds and I got irritated.

“So can we leave now??” I asked in an irritated tone.

She simply nodded my head, she looked so seductive that I wanted to kiss her. But something in me stopped from doing so. I knew the answer I don’t love her. We left the closet

Then we entered the kitchen and she fixed my skirt down because it was crushed a little because of the closet.

Her father saw me and mistook us as I was also fixing his hair and shirt. He smiled at us slyly and said “Rachel I brought your car,”

“Thank you, father, ” she said hugging him.

 “Ok, it's time for us to leave to work, ” I said and she nodded.

 “I have to leave for France today. So I also get going.” He said.

“Ok then, sir, I will drop you in the airport,” I said. Her father agreed and we left for the airport. 

***

Hey lovelies :) edited as much as I could and gave you a long chapter :) 

Love it ??

Don't wait wait comment and vote :) 

Sre