Chapter 11

Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.

Chapter 11

Rachel's pov

"Do you really want to know about it??" I asked John after a brief hug.

"Yes," He replied in a caring tone.

"Ok then, I went to that park next day"

FLASHBACK

I was so nervous as I entered the park's gate.

I slowly walked towards a bench and sat there and called one of my friends.

"Hey, can you come to the park near our school?? I need you very badly" I said in a trembling tone that she got really afraid and was there in 5 min.

"What happened Rae?? Why did you call me" she asked me with a pale face.

"Mason, called me here to tell acceptance or rejection for his proposal" I said holding her hands tightly.

"So what you want me to do??" She asked me confused.

"I don't know, I think I love him. So I was afraid to tell the acceptance alone. That's why I called you" I said.

"Ok, then we will wait for him". She said, and we were looking for him. That was when my phone began to ring.

'l were both young, when I first saw you,
I closed my eyes and the flashback starts, I am standing there'

It was an unknown number. I gave it to my friend to answer the call.

“Here ask who is it, ” I told her.

She got the mobile and answered “Hello who is this??” She asked in a bold voice.

After a second she closed the speaker of the mobile and “A male voice, but the voice is so hot” whispered to me.

I immediately snatched the mobile from her hands and said “Who is this??” in a trembling voice.

“Hey, this is Mason” The voice said.

My voice became shakier.

"Rae, are you there??" Mason asked.

"Yes," I said.

"I heard you, " he said.

"What??" I asked confused.

"I heard what you said to your friend, " he said. My face began to heat up and my face turned beet-root red.

"Where are you??" I asked him.

"Just behind you, " he said. I turned my head and saw him standing under a tree smiling widely.

I hung my head down due to over shyness.

He walked towards me said "I love that face when you're nervous and shy, " he said and took my face in his hands and kissed me. That's when I heard someone clear their throat.

I shot my head toward the direction where my friend was sitting.

She was giving me a 'What the hell is going on' look.

I smiled at her slyly.

PRESENT

"I feel tired" I said to John in the midway.

He patted my head and said "Ok, sleep now. I will go and eat and after that you continue. Ok??" He said smiling at me.

"Ok, don't forget that need to tell your story too, " I said. He smiled widely and kissed my forehead and left the room.

I covered myself with bed sheet and slept with a smile on my face and I knew it felt really good.

****

Lovelies.. Here another chappiee for youuu..

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

Sre