Chapter 29

Warning: a little gore

Mikael’s P.O.V

Elijah is kissing me! On his own will!

I can’t contain my excitement as my mate’s shaped lips move in sync with mines. They are so firm, but soft. It’s driving me crazy! I press my mouth even more against his and put my arm around his small back while my hand grips his slim waist, before my other hand goes up to his soft curly hair. I take a few strands in my fist and softly tug on it to tilt his head back and give me more access to his delicious soft cavern, making Elijah moans. His taste of cinnamon and apple, along with his addicting scent of camp’s fire and his soft moans are making me painfully hard. I press my shaft against his stomach and a small cry let the plump lips of my melting mate.

“Looks like the slut is already cheating on his mate. I know it was a good idea to follow you. I planned to rape you and record it while your mate was busy, but I guess it will do just as well.” A sickening voice says and I immediately growl and put Elijah behind me, while facing the old man who just interrupted my Elijah’s time. My lion onesie is tugged on by a small hand and I turn my head back to see my omega as white as a sheet, while shaking like a leaf. He looks like he just saw a ghost. A sudden thought enters my brain and I turn back to watch the disgusting pervert. Jaydon told me about the pedophile that escaped the police’s station by buying a higher-up and I can tell that they are the same man. This fucker is the one who traumatized my gorgeous mate! I will make him pay!

“Angel, stay here and no matter what, don't move, alright?” I say to my sweetheart and wait until he nods before changing to my wolf form. My body becomes filled with electric shocks and my bones crack, before sticking back together while my skin tears and fur grows. Soon, I’m on all four and the teacher is running away. He’s just a human, he’s no match for a werewolf whose mate’s past tormentor just showed up. The pervert knows it too and that’s why he’s currently running away.

I want to send him to prison and make him suffer, like Elijah told me to do with the hunter, but I know that he will find a way to get out with his connections. The only solution left is to kill him now. At least, I will make sure to make it as painful as possible, so that he will beg me to kill him. I don’t want my angel to see this side of me, which is why I told him to stay at home. However, he may try to come, out of concern for me, and knowing him he will probably do. Thus, I decide to play a little with my prey before eating it. I go slow enough that he will be able to escape me, but close enough to stress him as much as possible. I also guide him toward the forest, his final destination, by coming nearer at the right or the left and faking an attack. Therefore, he goes in the opposite direction, while letting out a satisfying shriek.

Too soon to my liking, we enter the forest and when I find that we are far enough I jump on him and tackle the man to the ground. Honestly, I really enjoy this little game of mouse and cat. There is nothing better for us predators than to feel the prey’s fear as we run after it, mixed with the slight hope of escaping, which is created after running for so long without getting caught, before the same light of hope is completely crushed to dust when we finally end the game. It’s so thrilling! I won’t ever get tired of this game.

A strong unpleasant scent reach my nose and I look down at the pervert, only to see that he pissed himself, because he was too scared. I scoff at his cowardice before taking his disgusting hand in my mouth and slowly crushing it. I make sure to keep a steady paw on his chest to keep him from moving before I do the same to his whole arm and to his other one. I rejoice in his pained screams and pleads for me to stop, before finally stopping when his two arms are nothing but bones’ dust and blood. He slightly relaxes, surely and wrongly thinking that I’m finished.

I turn around, making sure to always keep him firmly pinned to the ground, before repeating the same torture with both his legs. Having finished in ruining all his members, I suddenly remember that there is one more thing that can be called a member. Evilly chuckling in my head, I rip apart his pants and boxer, before taking his penis in my mouth and cruelly crushing it along with his balls. The pedophile let out a stomach-churning scream, before continuing to beg me to stop.

I let go of his disgusting munch of meat, before savagely ripping his stomach open and destroying his organs in the most painful ways, without killing him of course. After making a mess out of his inner body, I go up to his face and let out my wolf’s claws. I then enjoy my time slowly disfiguring him, digging out his eyes, taking out all his teeth and cutting off his ears and tongue. Before he chokes on his own blood and dies, I take his throat between my teeth and slowly crush it. I make sure to make it last as long as possible before his last breath leaves him.

Finally feeling satisfied, I let the body on the ground for the wild animals and moths to come feast on it before going to a nearby river and washing off the blood on my black coat. It won’t be seen anyways, but it will smell, and I don’t want my mate to feel nauseous with the scent. He was always sensible to the scent of blood and never really liked to eat meat. It just makes him even more special and makes me fall even harder for him.

Trotting back to the house with a slight bounce in my steps, I can’t wait to tell Elijah that his worst fear is gone!

Hey dear readers, he finally got what he deserved!

I got a negative result for Covid-19 and am now back to school~

Don't forget to:

Vote~

Comment~

And subscribe~

See ya next update~😉

(1085 words)