Chapter 24

Elijah P.O.V

“Elijah! I’m so happy to see you again!” Alexander says while giving me a bear hug. I hug him back and put my nose in the crook of his neck to take in his fatherly scent. We just arrived home after six hours of driving, so I’m a little tired but nothing matters more than greeting my parents after six years without seeing each other.

“Hey, hum… I’m sorry to not have noticed what was happening with the twins…” Samuel says while coming toward me. It’s pretty clear that he feels guilty and by the way he hesitates to give me a hug and the big black circles under his eyes, I can tell that he is sincere. I don’t hesitate to bring him in a bone crushing hug and inhale his scent to tell him that I’m not mad at him and he starts to cry. At first, I resented them a little for not discovering it, but after some thinking I realized that it isn’t really their fault. It is mine for hiding it. If only I had told them then everything would have been different. What do you want me to say? I’m too good at hiding things.

I chuckle a little at my joke, but my laugher dies in my throat as I see a shadow in the doorway and a familiar scent enter my nostril, but this time it’s pleasant to sniff. I let go of the smaller omega and give him Oreo’s leash before going to meet the Alpha, only for Mikael to run back inside the house. I guess Jaydon wasn’t joking when he said that Mikael is feeling too guilty to meet me. However, I won’t let him run away. If he wants to repent then he should make it up to me, like Jaydon promised. Not run away with his tail tucked between his legs.

I quickly enter the house and go upstairs when I hear the door to his bedroom slam shut. I come to a stop before his bedroom and timidly knock on the door. It still has been six long years since we last saw each other, and it was completely different than now.

“Go away, I don’t want to hurt you anymore!” I hear Mikael screams white his voice breaking at the end. I then faintly hear crying inside the room. Well, I never thought I would one day hear the bad boy cry. I guess he means that he is afraid to repeat the same things he did in the past or bring back bad memories.

“Idiot, if you don’t want to hurt me then just be a good mate to me and work hard each day to repent for everything you have done in the past. I believe in you, I’m sure you won’t hurt me anymore. I know you have changed for the better, so please, come out of this room and show me how you changed. Show me that you won’t hurt me anymore. I will accept you both as my mate if you show me that you deserve this new chance. Don’t make me regret trusting you again.” I say while putting my forehead and my hands against the door. I hear rustling on the other side before the door opens, revealing a disheveled Mikael with bloodshot eyes and dark bags under it. I can tell that he has lost a lot of weight and isn’t eating or sleeping properly. I scrunch up my nose at the scent coming from his room and him before chasing the poor Alpha in the restroom with the order to come back smelling nice. While he showers, I take the time to put the trash forming mountains in his room in a plastic bag and air the area. I also change the sheets and put the old ones in a bag containing every clothes that must be washed.

We are going to have a long discussion and I don’t want to do it in a smelly dark room.

Hey dear readers, I'm sorry for the pretty late update, I was busy with homeworks.

I asked my teacher for my book and she told me that I wouldn't ever have the time to finish it before the deadline, so it was better not to do it or I would have a 0. I decided to do another project which is: collect used masks that school's staff throw away (they need to use 2 masks in 1 day which is a lot) and make sculptures with it.

Did you know that birds actually die from taking the tread for a worm and eating it? It broke my heart to learnt about it. There are also many other consequences, but it's the major reason for me doing this.

I think I will have a lot of fun doing this, but wish me luck anyways please! I may send the final results too (I think it will be around beggining December).

Also, I'm thinking of writing the book, but for fun and in english (if I do, it will be after Bart's story and I will post it here too)

Anyways, stay safe~

Next chapter will be a long one~

Don't forget to:

Vote~

Comment~

And subscribe~

See ya next update~😉

(666 words)😏yes I did