Chapter 10

Hey guys, I just reached 250 subscribers on Tapas, so the support button is now on! Every ink helps a lot, so please consider supporting me! If you have any question, feel free to ask~

Elijah P.O.V

"We will take this dog" Mikael says while coming to a stop at my right and pointing at Oreo with his thumb. Jaydon comes to stand at my left and a weird peaceful feeling filled my body. I don't know why, but having those two on each side of me is somewhat comforting…

It must be because of all the things happening recently. They really came at the good time, because the worker with blond hair was looking at me as if I had lost my mind. 

I'm not far from it though. 

She immediately smiles a dazzling smile with her pearly white teeth that make my eyes hurt a little from the brightness. I squeeze my eyes shut for a few seconds and when I open them again, I happen to see the lady snakes her arm around Mikael's and pushes her voluptuous breast on him, making him freeze in shock. She tugs at him and leads him to Oreo's cage before letting go of his arm just to take out the key out of her bra, between her two globs of fat. I mentally gag as she bends over to put the key in the hole, just for her mini skirt to go up and let us all see her soaked white panties clinging to her genitals. She shakes her booty toward the fiercer twin, before getting up and looking back at the Alpha with lustful eyes. All the while, Mikael looked at her antics with boredom and even some disgust in his dark blue eyes. Being the future Alpha, many females throw themselves at him each day, but he never slept with any of them. Let's not forget that he is only fourteen. That being said, the worker looks at least up to twenty-two… 

I once again gag internally and seriously consider calling the police, but like I said before, the twins look like they are in their twenties, so the girl isn't really at fault here… Stupid Alpha genetic. 

I crouch before Oreo, who has just gotten out of his cage and is now sitting in front of me with his tail wagging and tongue hanging from his mouth. I scratch him behind his ear and he starts to pant. What a good boy…A shiver wracks down my spine as the familiar sentence enter my mind.  

No, forget it. Oreo deserves to be called a good boy if he is one, even if it brings back bad memories. 

I breath in and out of my nose, before giving the bernese mountain dog a shaky smile, which make him whine and put his nuzzle on my shoulder. Is he giving me a dog hug? I wrap my arms around his torso and put my face in his warm fur and nuzzle it. I want to cry. I think it's the best genuine hug I have ever had after my parents' death. 

I really made the best choice by choosing this dog. 

"Hey carrot, let's pay and get out of here." Mikael says with an annoyed face. He's looking at Oreo with an irritated look, I wonder why. He just had to interrupt this moving moment… 

I get back to my feet and take the dog's leash. I will get him a new one with a new collar, the ones he wears are not in great conditions.

We walk toward the counter with the blond girl following us like a lost duckling. She goes behind the cashier and tells Mikael the price while sticking out her breasts. I know not all women are sluts, but I can confidently tell that she's one. I mean, I have to concede that the twins are hot as fuck and that if there were old enough I would totally want to sleep with them, but the inside isn't as pretty as the outside and that's where I lose interest. I don't, and never, considered them as my brother, nor Samuel and Alexander as my real parents, so I'm not bothered by this aspect. It's more because I know their real personalities. I think I'm the only one who know the real them, not those fake gentlemen's acts they put up. I wonder if the girl knew the real them, she would still like to sleep with the twins… 

What I wonder even more is if they would treat normal people as they do with me while being the real them. Would they insult and beat them? Or is it only because it's me? Would the twins treat their future mate with love? Or would they harm her? Now that I think of it, Mikael and Jaydon never harmed or insulted anyone apart from me… Even the other depressed omegas in our school never received this sort of treatment…  

So, it's only because I'm me?

Hey dear readers, I don't really like the ending, seems a bit confusing, but meh. Couldn't fix it up, sorry.

Stay safe~

Don't forget to:

Vote~

Comment~

And subscribe~

See ya next update~😉

(802 words)