Chapter 19

Elijah P.O.V

I wake up feeling warm and relaxed. I have never felt this good, as if I were right were, I belonged. I still feel as if there is one thing missing, but it can be overlooked. Sluggishly, I rub my face against my warm pillow to mark it with my scent, only for it to rub me back on the top of my head.

Ah, it must be Oreo.

Thinking this, I groggily raise my hand and put it on his furry head, before patting it and mumbling a ‘good boy’. I hear someone chuckling and my eyes shot open. Did Oreo just chuckle? No, wait, why is my pillow so warm and hard…

I slowly put some distance between the ‘pillow’ and me, before shyly peeking up at what rubbed against me a few moments ago. Gasping, I stare at Jaydon, completely bewildered. He looked much older, after all I hadn’t seen him in six years, but I would easily recognize it. What was shocking was the fact that he is now on my bed with me in his arms. However, something was way more shocking. He’s my mate. Just by looking at him I can tell, but his heavenly scent of freshly cut grass and his comfortable touch only confirm the doubt I have. Normally, human’s touch disgust me and give me goosebumps, but his only makes me feel relaxed and sleepy. As if I wanted to just fall asleep and stay in his hold. I can’t believe my previous tormentor is my mate, and by the faint smell of forest after the rain I can sniff on him, his twin brother is also my mate. Why must they smell so good?!

“Good morning, gorgeous.” My handsome mate says with his deep baritone voice while sweeping a few hairs that fell on my face. I blushed, because even if he hurt me deeply, he is still a handsome man and I’m weak to his beautiful face and body. It’s just the artist in me that is amazed by awesome works of art. The Moon Goddess really did a great job with him, not like she did with me.

No, no negative thoughts.

My face suddenly goes from deep red to ghostly white as I remember everything that happened before I fell asleep. He knows. He knows everything my teacher made me do. He even saw pictures. How can he still hug me and look at me with loving eyes after learning the disgusting truth!?

“Don’t think too much, chipmunks. You will get wrinkles if you continue to frown like that”, he says while putting the end of his index between my two eyebrows,” Listen here, I don’t find you disgusting, far from it. You were forced to do all those things at such a young age, but you can still live on. You are a survivor, sweetheart, and it’s not something to be ashamed of. Not everyone can continue to fight the dark thoughts inside your pretty head like you did for so many years. You are so strong and even if there were moments when you just wanted to give it all up, the fact that you are here in my arms, alive, proves that you deserve to be proud of yourself. I’m actually impressed by how strong you are and ashamed of the way I acted before. It’s me who is disgusting, not you. The teacher is also a disgusting piece of shit for doing this to you, but you aren’t disgusting. Now, would you tell me the whole story? I know there is more to it and it would help fight him in court.” He ended with a small peck on my forehead. His speech really moved me, I can’t believe he doesn’t find me disgusting. I can tell that he isn’t lying, but it’s hard to trust him.

After a small internal battle, I decided to tell him everything. He already knows nearly the whole story, so there is no need in hiding it anymore. I then proceed to tell him how I fell asleep in Mr. Brown’s last class one day, how I woke up after school tied to a desk while being raped by the old man. He filmed everything and threatened to post the video online if I didn’t let him do whatever he wanted to me. From this day onward, he would keep me in his class after school and dress me up as a girl and sexually assault me while taking pictures and videos. Finally, after three whole years he was sent to another school in another city and my living nightmare ended. Only, he threatens to post everything and come back for me if I ever told anyone, so I kept my mouth shut. Susan convinced me that he wouldn’t be able to know if I told someone and I realized that she was telling the truth, but after all the trauma I went through I was too afraid of him and believed everything he said.

Thus, after telling Susan everything, I kept looking over my shoulder on the street and jumping at every sound, until I realized that he really wasn’t coming. It took him four years to come back and it was only a coincidence that he was sent to teach at a school in this city. Well, that’s what he told me when he got off of his car.

After ripping the cat out of the bag, I break down and start to cry my eyes out on Jaydon’s shoulder. I normally don’t cry this much but seeing my rapist after all those years just tire me out.

I’m now an official emotional mess.

Hey dear readers, poor Elijah!

Stay safe~

Don't forget to:

Vote~

Comment~

And subscribe~

See ya thursday~😉

(948 words)