Chapter 26

Elijah P.O.V

It took exactly two hours for Mikael and me to make everything clear between us. After, Jaydon joined us and explained himself too. At the end, we all had red puffy eyes and many crumbled tissues around us. It was all misunderstandings after misunderstandings. The twins just didn’t understand their feelings well enough. Well, they were young after all and having romantic feelings for the guys who're supposed to be your adoptive brother must have been hard to understand and accept.

We reach an agreement to let the past be the past and not feel guilty anymore, but I agree to let the twins repent for their sins by spoiling me. I’m not really happy with being treated like a princess, but if it’s what it takes for both of them to get over it, then I will let it slide. They will one day get tired of it, right? Right?!

Wait, the twins told me that their parents guessed about us being mates, so they are aware of it! They didn’t treat me badly when we met earlier though…

“Hey guys, what are Alexander and Samuel’s thoughts on us being mates?” I asked them while twisting the end of my black hoodie’s sleeve with my fingers. I’m pretty nervous to hear their answer honestly…

“Why not go ask them all together? We didn’t really talk about it, so we are not sure…” Jaydon answers while Mikael, who has his head on his twin’s shoulder, nods. I thought in the past that Mikael would grow up to be the more mature of the two, but now Jaydon seems more like the serious eldest brother and Mikael like the cute little brother. Even more with his lion’s onesie, he looks just like a lion cub. It’s hard to believe that he’s the first born and the Alpha of a pack.

I nod and get up, taking all the used tissues around us and putting them in the trash. I just cleaned his whole room a few hours ago, no way am I letting it get all dirty and smelly again. The twins follow behind me as I get out of the room before I feel timid hands take mine. A small smile stretches my lips, before I tighten my holds around the twins’ hands. We then proceed down the stairs hands-in-hands and come to a stop in front of the living room, where Alex is currently playing with Oreo on the floor and Samuel is watching them with fond eyes while sitting on the sofa. I clear my throat to get their attention and when they both raise their heads, they immediately look at our intertwined hands.

Well, I guess the cat’s out of the bag now.

Samuel sighs and stands up, before patting the sofa he was previously on and going to sit on a chair. Alex also lets go of Oreo, who then goes toward me and puts his head on my lap, before the Alpha reaches his omega and lifts him. He sits down where Samuel was and puts him on his laps, before wrapping his arms around his slim waist and sniffing his mark.

The twins then lead me toward the sofa and before I can sit down, Jaydon sits and puts me on his lap while Mikael does the same but takes my legs and puts them on top of his. I feel the back of my neck and my ears become warmer but decide not to say anything. I look at Alexander, only to see him in a glaring contest with my mates, as if they were talking by telepathy. I can tell that they are not using the pack link, or their eyes would have been dazed. I guess it’s a sort of special communication between dad and son…

“I won’t oppose your mating, there’s a reason why the Moon Goddess chose to make you mates.” Alex says after getting what he was looking for in my mates’ eyes. Samuel lightly hits him on the shoulder while pouting, before turning back to us after Alex gives him a shrug.

“I wanted to make things hard for you to test you guys, but I guess I will let it slide. I don’t oppose your union, but I don’t want any grandchildren before at least ten years!” The omega says and points his tiny index at the twins in a threatening way, which only succeeds in making him cute. I faintly hear Jaydon mumbles “we will see” and Mikael humph, but decides to ignore them.

I guess everything is fine now…

Hey dear readers, guess who forgot what day we are again! Yes, that's me! I'm really busy with big projects and my Martial Arts' classes started again after 6 months, so I often forget what day we are. Sorry.

At least I update on the right day, but really late🤣

Don't forget to:

Vote~

Comment~

And subscribe~

See ya next update~😉

(765 words)