Part 20 - Sex Talk

"Korra..!" Asami said as she sat up a bit, looking down at the avatar. Within seconds, Korra's eyes had shut and her avatar glow had faded away. She was now asleep on Asami's chest, snoring lightly. Asami looked down at her hand in complete shock "Did... did I do that..?" She asked herself.

You have complete control over me.
Asami stared at her hand for some time before looking back down at Korra and chuckling to herself "You never cease to amaze me Avatar.."  Asami said softly before pulling a blanket over the two of them. She leaned down and kiss Korra's head lightly before relaxing and soon falling asleep as well, happy to be in the avatar's arms once again. In the morning, Korra had already woken up and was sitting up in the bed next to Asami. She was still topless as she thought over the previous night.

What the hell happened last night? So many things were running through her mind. How could my tattoo of Raava cause me to enter the avatar state? How could someone else make me enter the avatar state? Asami sure as shit doesn't have poison. Could it be where she was touching that did it?

Korra sighed heavily as she rubbed her face out of stress "Damn it..." She mumbled as she felt a hand being placed on her lower back. She moved her hands and looked down at Asami who was now awake "Good morning.." The fair skinned girl said softly.

"Morning.." Korra responded before looking down, still confused as to what happened the night before.
Asami stared up a bit at Korra before chuckling "You thinking about last night..?"

Korra nodded "Yeah... isn't it weird...?"

Asami shrugged a bit as she rolled onto her back "I'm.. not sure.. I'm not really good with this whole avatar thing babe.."

"Yeah... I know.." Korra said, looking down

Asami looked up at the avatar as she took her hand "Hey, don't over think it..." Asami paused for a moment as she through to herself before speaking again "Whenever Aang or any of the other Air-Nations avatars went into the avatar state, didn't their tattoos glow too?"

"Well yeah... but they're tattoo's are connected to their culture... mine is just of the light spirit! And they weren't sent into the avatar state because someone touched them!" Korra said looking down, feeling defeated "I swear every time I feel like I  figured myself out.. there's always something new that confuses me..."

Asami glanced at Korra's back before running her hand over Raava's eye lightly "Maybe.. it's just a sensitive area for you... didn't Aang get struck by lighting in the same spot by Lord Zuko's sister..?"

"I ... I guess but I don't see the correlation.. my connection to the past avatar's are completely cut off..."

"Yeah that's true..." Asami rolled onto her side to move closer to Korra "But maybe there's still parts of them that are reminiscing in you..."

Korra sighed softly as she thought over what Asami had just said. Maybe she's right. Korra looked down at Asami, with a small smile "Who said you're not good at this avatar stuff?"

Asami laughed and shrugged lightly "I'm just trying to help..." She said as she rested her head gently on the avatar's thigh "So... was last night... my fault?"

Korra leaned back on one hand as she used the other to stroke the girls head lightly "Yeah... you caused it.."

Asami chuckled as a small smirk formed on her face "So... is that what the avatar looks like at when she at her highest limits? I didn't even get to do anything fun." She teased as she wrapped her arms around Korra's waist.