Part 14 - First Time (Explicit Content)

This chapter has Mature Content, so BE AWARE if you're not comfortable with that. Once it becomes night in this chapter, you can skip over to the next (if you're trying to avoid it).

Asami pulled away from Korra as she looked up quickly, still staying close to the avatar who was in just as much shock.
Shit.

"How long have you been standing there?!" Asami yelled as Korra took her hand, trying to keep her calm.

"Long enough to see what just happened! Why didn't you tell me you guys were together?!"

"Bolin, it's... it's not what it looks like! I didn't-!"

"Asami.." Korra interrupted her "No more lying.." She said softly. Asami looked down at Korra then sighed, feeling defeated.

Bolin walked over to the two girls "How could you not tell me?! Am I not trustworthy?! What the hell guys!" Bolin frowned, seeming more offended that they haven't told him about their relationship more than anything.

As Asami turned away, Korra answered for the both of them "We didn't want the entire world to be at our necks... whether it was for good or bad reasonings. We wanted to enjoy ourselves before people knew about us.."

Bolin smiled widely, quickly hugging the two girls "That makes so much sense!!! That's why you acted so jealous when Mako tried to kiss Asami, she's your girlfriend!!" Asami widened her eyes and chuckled as Bolin pulled then into a hug, leaving Korra to roll her eyes in annoyance.

"Yeah yeah I got jealous, whoopty-doo." The avatar mumbled. Once Bolin let go of the two girls, he took a step back as a million questions ran through his mind.

"How long have you two been dating?! Am I the first person to know?! Does anybody else know?? And who?! Does that mean the dinner thing that was in the newspaper, was true?! Are you going to tell Mako?? Are you still going to keep a secret?! I'm great at keeping secrets!" Bolin spit out all his questions as if it was one big sentence.

Asami and Korra both chuckled as they watched Bolin's excitement. He's actually happy for us. Asami thought to herself, she didn't know how people would react to her relationship with Korra, but she didn't think it would be anything like this.

"A little over 3 months, No. Yes, my parents and Kya, yes, absolutely not and from the press, yeah. We are." Korra said simply causing Asami to look at her with shock.

"You understood that?"

Korra shrugged as she looked up at Asami "I lived on Air-Temple Island, you get used to gibberish." She chuckled.

Bolin thought over Korra's answers before asking another question "Wait... why aren't you guys telling Mako?? The press I understand but.. he's your friend." 

"We're.. not really willing to see Mako's reaction.. just yet." Asami said "Not to sure if he'll be fond of finding out his exes are together.."

"Good point." Bolin said in agreement. "But... if you're not going to keep it a secret anymore, who are you going to tell?"

"Honestly... probably just Tenzin and Pema... everyone else can find out in their own time.." Korra said chuckling. Asami smiled before pulling the avatar close to her and wrapping her hands around her arm.

"Just, promise me Bolin. You won't tell Mako." Korra said sternly, looking at Bolin.

"This is something we need to tell him... together. And we'll do it whenever we're ready." Asami added.