Part 12 - Tension

It has been a little over 3 months since the whole fiasco happened with the press and the President. Korra and Asami's connection has done nothing but grown, making the two girls even closer. Nobody knew of their relationship other than Korra's parents, the President, and Kya who could read the two like it was nothing.

Although the two girls had their own rooms, they've been spending a lot of their time in each other's, especially at night, causing a small tension to grow between them.

Asami had been laying in her bed, hugging her pillow as she waited for the avatar to join her. "Korra..!" Asami yelled out, tired but refusing to fall asleep without Korra next to her.

"Coming!" Korra yelled back as she walked into Asami's bedroom while tying back her now, grown out hair. "You know, I'm starting to miss when I had to save the world instead of squashing every little argument throughout the city." She said as she walked towards the bed.

Asami chuckled "An avatar's job is never done." She said teasingly. Nothing drastic has happened in Republic City or around the world for awhile, things really started to settle down in the avatar's favor.

"Guess not." Korra laughed a bit as she climbed into the bed, laying on her stomach and wrapping her arms around one of the pillows.

"You deserve a break Korra..." Asami said as she moved closer to the avatar, kissing her neck lightly.

Korra closed her eyes and moved her head up a bit, giving Asami more room to kiss her "I could say the same for you Ms. Sato, you work just as hard.." Korra chuckled as a small silence formed between the two girls, Asami still kissing the avatar's body.

"How about we go on a Vacation then?" Korra asked.

Asami laughed a bit "Don't you think that'll raise any red flags?"

"Oh screw the red flags." Korra said as she rolled onto her back placing her hands behind her head, now looking up at Asami "We deserve a break."

"Damn right we do." Asami said chuckling as she sat over the avatar's waist, causing her to blush lightly. Asami still managed to make her nervous "Maybe... we can try some.. new things while we're on our vacation..." Asami said as she placed her hands on Korra's wrists, running them down her arms slowly, feeling the avatar's muscles.

Korra bit her lip as she looked up at Asami "What..." Korra cleared her throat a bit as her blush faded away "What.. did you have in mind?" 

Asami leaned down and placed a small kiss on Korra's lips "How about.. I show you everything I know..." She said with a soft smirk as she leaned down, inches away from Korra's face  "I've always wanted to know what an avatar looks like during their highest point.."

Korra chuckled as she closed her eyes "Right..."

Asami raised an eyebrow as she looked down at Korra "Something funny?"

"Yeah... the fact that you think it's gonna be that easy to get into my pants." Korra teased.

"Oh really?" Asami sat up straight and placed her hands on Korra's stomach "What makes you think that it's not?"

"I don't think. I know. Our first time isn't going to be what you think 'Sami."

Asami smirked as she leaned forward, her hair falling over her shoulders "I beg to differ."

"So do it." The avatar said simply.

"What?"

"I said-" Korra sat up slowly, causing Asami to backup slightly before she quickly flipped the two of them over. With Asami now on her back, the avatar pinned her arms downs, one on each side of her girlfriends head , causing Asami's heart to start racing "So do it. Beg."

Asami looked up at Korra as a bright red flushed her face, she wasn't used to seeing Korra this way "I... I ..." Asami couldn't control her thoughts as she looked into the avatar's eyes.

"You what?" Korra said with a smirk "You've seen a lot of different sides of me Asami... but this one, I'm not so sure you're ready for." Korra said before kissing her girlfriend deeply.

Asami kissed back, lifting her head a bit, bringing herself closer to the avatar. Korra pulled away from Asami's lips, moving down to her neck and chest, leaving Asami to stare at the ceiling. She didn't expect her first time with Korra to be like this, but she wasn't mad at it either.

Korra continued to kiss the pale girls skin before reaching down and using her hand to squeeze Asami's inner thigh tightly, causing her to flinch and moan slightly "Korra.." Asami whispered as her body was taken over by heatwave. She reached down and held onto the avatar's arm, trying to lead it to where she wanted it.

Korra chuckled as she looked down Asami before pulling away "On second thought... I'm kinda tired..." She said teasingly as she rolled off of Asami to her side of the bed.

Asami widened her eyes as she stared at the ceiling for a moment, trying to comprehend what just happened. Korra laughed a bit at her silence as she laid back on the bed. Asami sat up quickly, frowning "Are you serious!?!" She yelled looking down on Korra.

"What?" The avatar asked nonchalantly.

"You can't just-!! You don't-!! You don't just stop-!" Asami frowned as she grabbed her pillow, hitting Korra with it "You can't do that to me!!!"

Korra laughed as she blocked the hit from the pillow "I don't know what you're talking about."

Asami stumbled over her words before she could make an actual sentence "Korra!! What the hell is your problem!?"

"I don't have a problem. I had a point to prove, and I proved it." Korra smirked to herself "Did I not?"

"Yes but, that doesn't mean you need to-! You didn't have to-! Ugh!" Asami groaned as she got out of bed, throwing the blankets over the avatar and leaving the room.

Korra chuckled as she moved the blankets before turning onto her side "Yeah I proved it." She mumbled to herself before drifting off to sleep.

~

It was now morning when Korra was woken up by the light shining through the window. She rolled over and extended her arms all the way out before stretching and arching her back as she yawned. Korra turned her head towards Asami's vanity where she Asami getting dressed. Korra smirked softly then chuckled to herself, remembering what had happened the night before.

Asami saw Korra's reflection in the mirror as she finished buttoning up her shirt. She grabbed her Future Industries jacket and put it on as she walked to bed. Korra smiled as she watched Asami, reaching her hand out to pull Asami on top of herself.

"Get up." Asami said sternly as she pushed Korra's hand away.

Korra looked at her hand then at Asami as she sat up "Jeez... good morning to you too." Korra mumbled to herself before standing "You know if you're still mad about last night I could always-" Korra was cut off by Asami pushing her back and pinning her against the wall, with a hand on each side of her head. Korra widened her eyes and blushed heavily, looking up at Asami, who was staring back down at her.

"If you ever pull the shit you did last night, again. I'll make sure you can't walk for the next 2 weeks, got it?" Asami said sternly. Korra stared up at Asami, holding her breath, unable to form any words.

"I think you got it." Asami said as she pulled away "Now get dressed." She said as she tossed a pair of Korra's clothes at her "We have to go meet up with Mako and Bolin."

Korra caught her clothes, still staring and watching Asami carefully as she left the room, slamming the door after her. Korra stood in silence for a moment "I guess I really pissed her off.." She mumbled to herself before getting dressed

~