Part 8 - First Kiss

Korra widened her eyes as Asami's lips met her own. So many thoughts were racing through her head but for the first time, she didn't let them hinder her body's reaction. She immediately placed a hand on the back of Asami's head, pulling the tall girl down to her level as she started to kiss back. Korra, who was now on her toes, wrapped an arm around Asami's waist, pulling her body close to her own.

Asami wrapped her arms around Korra's neck, still feeding into the kiss. The two girls were as close as can be, but they still were pulling at each other, trying someway to get even closer.

Korra lowered her hands to Asami's hips as she overpoweringly pushed Asami back into her desk, never breaking their kiss. Asami widened her eyes as a deep blush came to her face, quickly placing a hand behind her on the desk to support herself against Korra's power. The avatar's dominance gave her butterflies.

Korra lowered herself a bit before picking up Asami and setting her down on top of her desk, their lips still pressed together. Asami closed her eyes once more as their kiss went on, Korra placing herself between Asami's legs.

Moments later Asami broke their kiss, leaving both girls practically gasping for air. Asami pressed her forehead against the avatars as she placed her hands on her chest "Eager much?" Asami whispered.

Korra nodded as she held onto Asami's waist "You have no idea..." She chuckled softly "I've been wanting to do that for so long.."

Asami laughed a bit as she placed a small kiss on the avatar's lips "You ruined my paperwork.." Asami said softly.

"You can fix it later." She said before kissing the tall girl once more.

Asami chuckled as she kissed back lightly, but pulled away shortly after "Easy Korra... I still have work to do.."

Korra frowned as she look up at her.... friend?
"Can't you do it later?"

Asami laughed as she pushed Korra away from her gently "No I can't." She said as she brought herself to stand "Tell you what. You let me finish what I need to do here, then tonight, I'll take you out to dinner and we can talk about any and everything you want."

Korra frowned as she crossed her arms and looked away from Asami, giving in "Fine." She mumbled.

"Thank you." Asami said before kissing Korra's cheek "Dress nice."

"When do I not?" Korra teased then smiled as Asami placed a kiss on her cheek "I'll leave you to it..." Korra said before staring at Asami as she started to clean up the papers on her desk. She smiled to herself then walk out of Asami's office, letting the door close behind her.

Holy Shit. I just kissed Asami Sato. Korra thought to herself as she walked down the hall "YES!!" Korra exclaimed in excitement, leaving Asami chuckling to herself as she heard the avatar run off.

• • • • •

Korra was in her room getting ready with her night out with Asami. Do I actually have a date with Asami? How did I get so lucky..?
Korra still couldn't process everything that happened, she was grateful, but didn't expect anything to happen between her and Asami in a million years.

Korra was wearing a sleeveless dark blue dress with a white trim, the same one she wore years ago as a teen. She looked down at her nightstand where the sleeves to her outfit rested. Next to it was the necklace Asami gave her the other night. Korra smiled to herself as she picked up the necklace and clipped it around her neck. She pulled her dress forward a bit, letting the necklace rest on her chest underneath her clothing. The necklace was a present that would stay just between her and Asami. Korra picked up her sleeves that matched the dress and starting pulling them on when Asami knocked on her door "Korra? Can I come in?"