Dancing (Griffin x Kio)

{FLUFF}

Kio's pov...

The music blasts through the speakers, the bass boasting across the floor as the singers voice echos throughout the room. I move my hips to the beat, skipping around the kitchen and cleaning up anything I can find.

Griffin walks into the room and turns the music down slightly, giving me a playful grin.

"A little loud, I can't concentrate on my school work." Griffin says when I give him a confused look.

"Sorry, are you almost done studying?" I ask, walking over to be in front of Griffin and giving him a peak on the lips.

"Yes, after I'm done wanna go for ice cream?" Griffin asks, giving me a smirk before picking me up and spinning me around. I squeal after hitting him on the back lightly, making him chuckle and put me back down.

"Rude." I huff, turning the music back up and taking Griffin's hand in my own. Twirling myself around with his arm and pulling back to look at him along our arms. "and of course, I can never say no to ice cream."

"I really should go back to studying." Griffin says, rolling his eyes as I drag him closer but can't hide the small smile that over takes his face.

"But you're not." I tease, giving him a weird face before a song I like comes on and I start jumping in front of him.

"You're so weird." Griffin laughs, taking both my hands in his bigger ones and twirling me around again.

"You know you love it." I grin, starting to moon walk out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"But I love it, unfortunately." Griffin sighs, walking behind me and crossing his arms over his chest once I've stopped moon walking.

"Hey, I heard that!" I pout, getting a chuckle and kiss on the head before Griffin's wrapping me in a hug.

(318 words)