Guardians part 2 2/2 (Griffin x Jaden x Anthony)

{SMUT}

Anthony's pov...

I turn the knob and walk out of the closet, doing a little spin while I walk closer to them. I look at Jaden first seeing him look me up and down with an open jaw, then Griffin, seeing him do the same but his eyes turn all black.

"You're not going in that." Griffin says lowly making me shiver from his tone.

"Why not I like it." I whine seeing Griffin and Jaden look at me dangerously making me shut up.

"You're just not." Jaden says crossing his arms over his chest and standing beside Griffin.

"Well then what I'm I supposed to say to my date?" I question, playing dumb so they still think I have one.

"Say that 'my daddy's aren't letting me leave the house because I've been a bad boy'." Griffin states eyeing me up and down again with his black eyes.

I-I." I stutter out making both Griffin and Jaden smirk.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, but it's not okay to lie to your daddy's about a date, I think you need to be punished." Griffin says making my eyes go wide, I try to run back into my closet but I bump into a chest.

"Tsk, why are you trying to run baby?" Jaden asks reaching out and holding my hand. His touch soothes me making me less tense and on edge.

"Why don't Jaden and you do whatever you want and I'll just be here."

"But what about y," Jaden says but stops talking when Griffin gives him a death glare.

"Okay baby, you need to be taught a lesson." Jaden smirks looking back at me, he walks towards me making me back up with him. The back of my knees hits my bed, Jaden reaching out and pushing my shoulder so I fall back on the bed.

"You're so pretty baby, so willing to do whatever we want to you." Jaden sighs tracing his hand up my leg from behind. "So submissive." Jaden smirks when his hand reaches my butt, I gasp when he squeezes the skin and lowers his face to be right above mine. He's now hovering over me, our body's barely touching expect his hand on my ass.

He catches my lips in a lustful kiss making me whimper from the feeling, I've been touched before it's just that this feels so much better. Jaden travels his hand from my ass to the back of my neck and I swing my arms around his neck, holding onto his hair.

He slowly lowers his crouch onto mine making me buck my hips up,

"Baby let's not do that." Jaden speaks up, bringing one of his hands to hold my waist tightly the other still at the back of my neck.

"I have a better idea to what we can do." Griffin says making me jump because I forgot he was here. He just smirks before snapping his fingers making me see darkness. I feel a hand slide up my leg, but I realize that my jeans aren't on anymore or my top. I try and move my hands to cover myself up, but somethings holding me back, I still can't see anything either.

"Hello?" I call out because the hand disappeared from my leg and I hear nothing in the room.

"Hi sweetheart." Griffin chuckles, "let me help you." He says before he pulls the blindfold off my face, letting it dangle around my neck. I blink a few times but the room is to dark to see anything right now.

"You look so fuckable with your panties on, I didn't know you wore those." Griffin growls out making me shiver again.

"Where are you?" I question looking around the room, "where's Jaden?"

"I'm right here baby." I see blue eyes light up on one side of the bed, but I still look around for Griffin. Soon after glowing red eyes appear at the end of my bed, they looked scary but it made me turned on even more.