Clingy (Tayler x Bryce)

{FLUFF}

Bryce's pov...

"Bryce. Bryce. Bwyce. Bryce. Bryce. Bryce. Bwyce. Bwyce." Tayler whines, poking my arm over and over again.

I take a deep breath to not yell at him and turn my head to look at the brunette, puppy dog eyes staring back at me.

"Yes?"

"I wanna slip into headspace." Tayler says shyly, casting his eyes downwards.

"Bubba, I'm working right now. You can still be in your headspace but I won't be able to play."

Tayler pouts and nods his head slightly, coming to sit in my lap and curling himself around my body as much as he can from the chair blocking him.

"Ok daddy."

I sigh and kiss the top of his head, soon getting back to work with a clingy Tayler around me.

——

The hours pass by slowly and Tayler's getting more antsy by the second, he keeps sighing rather loudly right beside my ear and it's starting to get annoying.

"Tayler, please stop doing that." I scold softly, getting Tayler to look at me with innocent eyes.

"Do what daddy?"

"Just... never mind. Do you wanna go watch some cartoons while I finish this paragraph?" I ask, hoping that he will say yes so I can get everything done before four.

"But I wanna stay with you."

"No, please go watch something. How about spongebob? That's your favourite, right?"

Tayler's eyes brim with tears and I huff out a sigh, scooping him back into my embrace, with his head in my neck and his arms around my waist.

"Or we can just stay like this." I chuckle quietly, kissing the top of his head and resuming my work.

(277 words)