Dinner party (Tony x Nick)

{SMUT}

Nick's pov...

I've been scrolling through my Instagram for thirty minutes now, waiting for Tony to get out of the bathroom. I hear the door knob turn and see Tony with only a towel on, hanging loosely around his hips.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." Tony chuckles seeing my stare, my cheeks heat up with embarrassment and I quickly look back down at my phone.

"You took forever in there, now we're gonna be late." I whine after seeing the time on my phone, the reservation is at 7 and it's already 6:15.

"We're not gonna be late, you just wanna be early, we have lots of time." Tony reassures walking over to his closet and pulling out the clothes he's gonna wear tonight.

"I guess." I sigh out before walking up to Tony with an idea. He doesn't see me coming because his back is facing me, I smirk before I attach my lips to his shoulder making my way up his neck.

"Nick, what are you doing?" Tony says lowly making my smirk widen.

"Just giving you love." I reply batting my eyelashes innocently when he looks back at me. He just rolls his eyes before picking up his shirt and pulling it over his head. I'm still behind him sucking lightly on his neck till I hear a little grunt, I grin knowing I found his sweet spot and start sucking harshly on his skin.

"Nick stop." Tony grunts, gentling pushing me off of him, making me whine with protest. "Go see the two lovebirds so I can get ready."

"Ugh fine." I whine throwing my hands up in the air while I'm walking out of his room. I go to Ryland's room first to see if he's ready.

——

Me and Tony took his car to get to the restaurant, I just sit in silence watching the outside whip by.

I was kinda sad when Tony pushed me away, I mean I know why he did it, but I didn't like it. I look over at Tony seeing his focused eyes on the road, I smile at him then look down at his lap. I sneak my hand over the middle conceal and rest it on his thigh, he looks over at me and gives me a warning glare. I just smile innocently back at him.

I slowly move my hand higher and higher feeling his muscles tense up underneath my hand. I'm about to move my hand over his crouch, but his hand grabs onto mine, moving both our hands to the middle conceal, keeping a tight grip.

"You're playing a dangerous game Nick." Tony basically growls making me shiver with pleasure.

"What do you mean Daddy?" I say in a breathy voice.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Babyboy." Tony says squeezing my hand with his own.

He pulls into the parking lot of the restaurant and parks the car. We're the first ones there, with Ondreaz and Ryland following soon after. I unbuckle my seatbelt and slid out of the car, Tony getting out too, both of us walking in front of the car, hand in hand. Right when Tony's about to start walking towards the restaurant I pull him back into a passionate kiss, slipping my tongue into his mouth and pulling at his hair.

I pull away, smirking at Tony before walking towards the restaurant, swaying my hips slightly. I look back around to see Tony standing in the same spot with lust filled eyes, I smile, slowly moving my finger between me and him, wanting him to come here.

——

Once we were at our table, we started looking through the menus for what to get. Ondreaz and Ryland are across from us, distracted with each other and the menus, so I use that time to put my hand on top of Tony's crouch, pushing down lightly. He almost chokes on the water that he was drinking, giving me a glare.

"Tony you good?" Ondreaz says looking at Tony's flushed face and dilated pupils.

"Ya, I'm fine Dre, just a little bit tired." Tony says, coughing to cover the moan that almost escaped his mouth because I'm still palming him under the table.

"Babyboy you better stop, Daddy isn't happy with your behaviour right now." Tony whispers in my ear, he grabs my wrist and places my hand back in my lap, making me pout.

Soon the waiter comes around and collects our orders and the menus, shortly after leaving us to talk.

"Do you wanna do a siblings tag video for our channel Tony?" Ondreaz asks looking at his brother and starting to talk, leaving Ryland and me to stare at each other. I lightly kick his foot under the table making him smirk, kicking me right back, we start to play footsie's and wait for our food. My kick goes in the wrong direction and kicks Ondreaz instead, me looks at me with a questioning gaze making me say a quick 'sorry' before me and Ryland break down in giggles.

The food comes shortly after and we're walking out of the restaurant an hour later. We say our goodbyes to Ondreaz and Ryland even though we live in the same house and will see each other soon. We make it to our car and I push Tony against the door lightly, I start to kiss him and he kisses right back, pressing his big hand on my clothed member.

I moan into the kiss letting Tony slip his tongue into my mouth and push down on my member again. He breaks the kiss shortly after and tells me to get in the passenger seat, slapping my ass when I turn around. Tony's already in the car and driving out of the parking lot when I snap my seatbelt in place, I place my hand over his length and rub up and down making him groan with pleasure.

Unzipping his pants, I slip my hand in his boxers and stroke his hard dick, I pull it out so it's on full display, my mouth drooling from the sight. Tony stops at a red light, looking over at me with wide eyes,

"Here!" Tony whisper yells, making me smirk. "You're gonna give me head while I'm driving."

I just nod leaning into kiss his red lips, then traveling down to his dick, kitten licking the top. I feel the car move forward, knowing that Tony's driving again I slip my lips over the head, sinking down and back up again. I swirl my tongue around his length, licking a vein that's on his penis, starting to suck. Hearing Tony's grunts and quiet moans.

He bucks his hips up making me gag on his length and pull off, I take a deep breath before sinking back down using all my skills to make him cum. I hear a low groan and liquid fill my mouth, I pull off his dick with a pop and look him dead in the eyes when I swallow his cum.

"You're such a good boy for Daddy." Tony groans, looking back to the road not wanting to crash the car.

"Only for you." I whisper in his ear, slipping his dick back into his boxers and zipping up his pants.

"Damm right."

(1220 words)