Surprise (Jaden x Anthony)

{FLUFF}

Jaden's pov

Jaden's pov...
It was the perfect plan the only thing I needed to do was fulfill it.

It started off as a lazy morning...

I woke up, the sun hitting my face blinding me from my vision.  I slowly sit up stretching my arms, I wince from my back cracking and turn to see what time the clock said, 8:59AM.

All I wanted to do today was to lay back down and go back to sleep, but I have plans for today, plans that I'll be late to if I don't get up. I rush out of bed heading to my bathroom locking the door behind me so my roommate, Josh wouldn't walk in, like last time. I shudder at the thought turning the shower knob to hot.

Walking out of the bathroom with my morning routine done I head to my room, with a towel wrapped around my waist. Pulling my clothes on I check myself in the mirror one more time before running down the stairs to the front door.

"Where are you going so early in the morning" I hear starting to pull my shoes on.

"Umm" I contemplate telling him where I am going or not before settling with, "I'am going to Anthony's" that was a lie, but I can't tell him where I'am actually going or he'll tell Anthony.

He looks at me strangely before shrugging and walking off to his room telling me to "have fun." 

Anthony has been my boyfriend for the past five years, he's the best but I need to go or I'll be late.

——

I jump out of my car heading to Maddy's, knocking on the door I feel a gust of wind before I'am being pulled inside.

——

Wiping my mouth with a sigh I fall back on to the couch, Maddy beside me pulling the piece of clothing off her body and on to the floor.

I slowly stand up helping her off the couch too, I smile down at the blond before speaking, "Well I'll have to come back for another round but I have places to be and I don't want to be late, I'll come around at five o'clock? Does that sound like a good time?"

She nods, kissing my cheek and walking to the front door, "That sounds like a tasty time, see you after dinner. You better look good." She winks, making me blush and walk to the front door as well.

"Ok, bye"

"Bye"

I make it outside breathing in the fresh air and start walking towards my car, pulling out my keys I feel a buzz in my pocket. Sitting down and closing the car door, I fish out my phone seeing a text from Anthony.