Heat (Griffin x Payton)

[SMUT]

Payton's pov

Payton's pov...
Everyone in the sway house knew I was an omega, but I was okay with that plus Anthony was one to and the boys were use to omegas.
The problem is that Anthony has someone to take care of him, including when he's in heat. That's when one night I woke up to heat pooling in my stomach and sweat covering my body, I was sleeping in Griffin's bed while he slept on the floor, we could have shared the bed but I probably would have had a heart attack if he laid that close to me. I've had a crush on him since I first met him and I am always awkward around him, luckily he doesn't say anything.

Griffin, Jaden, and Josh are the alphas in the house, Kio and Bryce being betas, and me and Anthony being omegas.

But back to the problem at hand, I forgot about my heat and my pills and now I'am stuck in a room with an alpha, who by now has to smell the scent wafting off me. I try not to whimper but it's starting to hurt and I'am getting harder by the second.

Finally after a minute, I hear a low growl come from the ground, hearing movement and a tall figure towering over me, I whimper at the sight.

"G-griffin, please hel-p" I choke on a moan when he moves closer grabbing my waist and pulling me to the end of the bed.

"Is my baby in heat? Do you need alpha to take care of you?" He questions, making me nod my head and my face to turn red from embarrassment.

"Words baby" He growls now, making me moan quietly but speak and say "yes alpha".
I know he's trying to control himself and not pounce on me, not that I would mind, but his eyes are filled with lust and he slowly moves his hand up my body to the back of my neck. One last time looking into my eyes before he smashes his lips to my own.

It wasn't slow and sweet it was hard and lustful. Moaning in to the kiss, he slips his tongue into my mouth exploring it. He pulls away for air before he pushes he down on the bed, pulling my shirt of in the process. I only had short shorts on now, while he just had sweatpants on with a noticeable bulge in the crouch area.

" A-alp-ha, I need you, pleeaasse" I panted when he started to suck on my neck leaving red marks everywhere. I noticed he stuck his nose in my scent glade, growling louder now, which only turned me on more, but it started to hurt again.

"Don't worry, alpha will make you feel so good, be my little slut" he said huskily in my ear, making me moan again. Before I could say anything back, he pushed me back towards the headboard, moving his hands to both sides of my face.

Leaning in he starts sucking on my nipple, twirling his tongue around the bud before moving to the other side. I brought my hand up to his back, then to his hair gripping it tightly making him groan against my chest.

"Please, stop teasinggg" I whine when he kept sliding his hand lower and lower but stopping every once and awhile. But he doesn't stop maybe even going slower then before.

"I'am sure Josh would make me feel better and actually listen to me" I whisper under my breath, but judging on when Griffin stopped he heard me.

"What did you say?" He Growled with more force and a firm tone to his voice which made me shiver.

"Noth-i-ing" I whimpered out, not being able to look into his eyes.

"Look at me" his voice boomed, which made me whimper again but look into his eyes.

They were dark which lust and a little bit of anger. "Now tell me what you said"

"I- I said I'am s-ure Josh would make m-me feel better and ac- actually listen" I whisper but loud enough for him to hear me.

Like in a flash my shorts are off and being turned so I'am on my hands and knees. Before I can complain, Griffins dick is inside me with out any preparation, thrusting in and out at an ungodly speed, stretching my hole and not slowing down. A high pitched moan left my lips from the pain but that soon turning into pleasure slowly, and a groan from Griffin. "G-g-grIFFIN! Oh my g-ahhh!" I scream, getting louder when Griffin starts thrusting harder and in different directions to try and find my p-spot.

"AHHH! GRIFFIn!"

"Do you like when I call you my slut? Taking my dick so well, huh?"

"Y-yes alpha" I say right before he hits my p-spot again, sending me over the edge.

"I'am G-GONNA CU-ahhh" I yell one last time before I'am coming on to the bed sheets, Griffin coming right after with a loud groan.

After a while of panting and Griffin lying on my back, he slowly pulls out making me whine and him to chuckle. He gets up and goes to the bathroom getting a cloth, coming back and helping me get clean.
Discarding the cloth, he pulls one of his hoodies from his closet and two pairs of boxers out. After we're dressed we move to the floor where Griffin was sleeping because we don't want to sleep in dirty sheets. He pulls me in to his chest, making me lay on top of him. We have a lot to talk about tomorrow but I was just content and to tired to get worried or scared about our relationship, besides I think everything will be fine tomorrow. I stick my nose in to his neck because his scent soothes me, he chuckles at that before pulling me closer and pecking my lips muttering "mine" before we both fall asleep.

(1010 words)
I'am sorry