3.6 birthday pt2

I growl as tori took her hands away from my waist after I promised I woudnt choke either of them.

"Can we just sit down like civilized adults" Tori said pulling me to our table.

My eye's steadily on both of them as they walked like I was going pounce at any minute.

We all sit down, Me and Tori on one side while Beck and Cat were on the other.

"Why are you here" I growled out.

"We just want to give Ian this present then will be out your hair" Beck said slowly before gently sliding the bag across the table.

I quickly grab the bag and looked inside the bag...

A fucking Xbox?

I look back to them both giving me worried and scared glances.

I turn back to tori and passed her the bag.

Silent.

"That's all we want to do...we just want to give this to him" Cat said with a small smile.

I only stared back at her my face blank.

Her smile drops as she looks at beck for help.

"We say were his parents, we promise" He said grabbing Cats petite hand on top of the table.

"So what are you suppose to be" I asked eyebrow raised.

"They could be the Aunt and Uncle" Tori said joining the conversation.

I look at her with the what the fuck look.

Before looking back to them my green eyes filled with hate.

"Fine".

-
Its been five days.

Feels like a month though.

Vote.

-KAI