2.6 Tori?

I woke up an hour later, still drowsy... I walked slowly down the stairs using the railing for support, i get to the bottom of the stairs to see Ariana cuddled up with Ian both knocked dead into sleep.

I sigh, there were so close you could definitely see the resemblance except Ian's hair witch was from Beck...

I sigh and walk past them into the kitchen, my throat was dry as hell...

I walk up to cabinet and opened and searched for my rose Mary tea that could definitely help with more sore throat.

When a rush of pain goes to my head, I sigh and took a hand to my forehead with an grimace.

With the other I still try to grab the tea, my fingertips touch box.

I sigh in relief, and get on my tippy toes to grasp the box, once I do I pull it down.

---

After I made the tea, I sigh and took my cup upstairs with me, I sit the cup on my dresser and slid back into the bed, then grasp the tea again and took a sip, I sigh once I swallowed.

Then my phone rang. I roll my eyes in reaction since i actually had some peace in quite till the phone.

I grab it off my dresser and automatically pressed speaker.

"Hello"? I asked into the air waiting for someone to answer the took a sip.

"Jade"A woman asked she sounded pretty quiet and depressed too

"Tori"? I asked putting my tea down... I had so many questions and I wanted then answered.

"why haven't you answered my calls?"I asked to only receive a short breath into the phone

"look I couldn't ok... Just can you get me and Jason Street please " she pleading into the phone

"fine".

And that was the day Tori came back into my life after years of departure.

---
OK so I'm going to try to make these longer and more frequent so yep.

Vote

Comment

Should I make another Jori book?

And add to your library's

And all that Watt pad shit mkay love you

Bye

~KAI

. Oh and by the way this chapter is for that special person who wanted Tori back... I'm not saying that there getting back together because I kind of like single Jade but yeah will see.