3.3 gag.

I moan as she pinched my nipple again, witch felt like the hundredth time.

My eyes closed in pure bliss, I was in the middle of fifth orgasm.

My hands holding onto my black cream sheets tightly, as I moaned her name.

Over and over, her hand still inside me as I cummed onto her fingers, I felt her finger go into the scoup motion inside me.

Scouping all my cum onto her fingers and into her hand.

I open my eyes, once she left me and watched as she drank my cum, like fucking soup then licked her hand.

I feel her crawl on top of me giving me a kiss on the forehead then my right nipple, stomach and pulled my legs open again a give me a peck to my center.

I let out an little moan when she did, she looks up pulling her hair out of her face smiling a little school girl.

"Dont touch yourself" She whispered in my ear before licking the shell of my ear

She slides down my body and gives a peck to each side of my inner thigh before getting up and walking out the room.

I groan when she did, for the first time realizing she still had all her clothes on.

she comes back five minutes later...

Naked, with her hair pulled back in a pony tail and an 7 inch dildo strapped onto her, in her her hand a white little bag.

She walks over silently, my naked body that was in middle of the bed, she goes to end and grabs me by both ankles and hanks me to the end of the bed.

I gasp as I get pulled to the end of the bed, my eyes wide.

She only smirks and opens my trembling legs to meet with the dildo.

For a while she was just rubbing the wide tip over my hole.

I was about scream saying to hurry the fuck up when she left my eager whole and bent down to grab what was in the bag.

My eyes open wider when I see what was in the bag...

A fucking gag.

"What is the f-" I said till was cut off by her putting it on me"

I couldn't talk at all.

She only smiles and crawls ontop of me.

"We wouldn't want Ian to wake to this would we" She asked with an eyebrow raised.

I sigh threw my gag and shook my head.

She smiles and kisses my forehead before going back to my hole.

My head drops onto the pillows that she moved there, my eyes closed.

-

Lets do this shit.

Okay there is thirtythree.

It has officially been a day that I have been in America and I love it so far.

There are fucking Macdonald's places everywhere!

And basically you cant get tea everywhere witch sucks.

And um yeah.

Also we already transferd our money.

American money is totally different from England money.

Totally different.

Everything is so low priced.

And you get free refills.

We dont have that.

And here is a pic of me in a American bathroom.

Its my aunt's....

And yeah.

See you tomorrow for another chapter.

Vote.

Comment.

And add to your library's and all that wattpad shit...

Mkay love you bye.

-KAI