Ch.10 Your leaving soon?

<Summer>

I've been lying in bed for hours, unable to sleep.

Should I call Erich back?

Maybe something bad happened and that's why he hasn't been talking to me.

Why was he crying?

What if he was in trouble and needed help and now it's too late.

There are too many scenarios playing out in my head and none of them are good.

I grab my phone and check the time which is 3 in the morning.

I doubt that he's still up..but he did call me at 1 so..I don't know.

I decided that I would call him..but almost hung up when he said hello.

"Oh..um..it's summer" I mumbled awkwardly.

"Oh hi" he replied

That's it? Something definitely happened. He sounds completely void of all emotion.

"Erich what happened? Is there something wrong?" I sit up slowly in bed, listening closely for his answer.

"Oh nothing babe I'm fine, forgot to tell you I'm leaving soon" he said, but there was something in his voice that I didn't really think much of.

"What do you mean by soon? Like how soon?" I ask frantically, on the verge of tears.

"About a month from now" he says casually.

"Does this not bother you at all?" I practically scream. "What am I supposed to do? What's going to happen to us?"

He's quiet for a moment.

Then softly he says "Baby I will always love you okay! This is not the end. This is just the beginning of our little messed up love story" he chuckles "But what we both have to be ready for is the reality that not all love stories have a happy ending. Ill think of you everyday. Every scar, bruise, and bullet I take I will think of you."

I sit there quietly thinking of everything he just told me.

"I'm proud of you for doing this, Ich Liebe Dich, Erich" I say before hanging up.

I really do love you Erich. I whisper. Holding my phone to my chest as if I let it go I might lose him forever.

^
"Well Summer where do i even start? We have been talking and loving each other for a while now. I can't describe you in words, its pretty difficult considering how wonderful you are. You're cute, sexy, hot, beautiful, and everything possible. You're nice, smart, funny, and you love me for me. Ich liebe dich...it means I love you. You don't have to say it back. Just know that I do. I love you so much Summer Porter <3 <3 <3"

The first thing I see when I wake up in the morning.

Woah..he loves me?

I mean I love him but I had no idea he loved me too.

I think back to our conversation yesterday..he's leaving..in a month.

May 1st is gonna suck. This is too soon. It's so sudden.

"Hey summer? Can I come in?" Dad knocks on my door.

"Yeah dad" I reply sitting up in bed.

He opens my door, walks over and sits down on the edge of my bed.

"Look I want us all to go out and do something as a family, I know you don't like Debbie but could you just put your differences aside just for today"?

"Okay..do something like what"? I ask, getting interested.

"Its kind of a surprise but are you saying yes"? Dad asks timidly.

"Yeah when are we going"?

"Like" dad checks his watch "now so get ready" he says smiling and leaving the room.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So I'm writing two other stories one of which is not going to be published until much later and the other will be put up when I get a few chapters written.

Ill give you more details later but for now comment, vote, and please help me get more reads I'm a little past 100.

Songs for the chapter:
•The bomb dot com V2.0- pierce the veil
•Love me harder- Ariana grande ft. The weekend