Ch.5 Someone like you

<Summer>

"Dude"

"Dude! Let go of my tit! I yell trying to wake Kiersten who was using my boob as a pillow.

"Bruh go to sleep" she replies rolling over and letting go of my boob.

I attempt to get out of bed, I had to crawl over Kiersten to do so. "Get your pussy out of my face!! Ugh" she yells thrashing around and causing me to fall off of the bed.

"Says the hoe who had my freaking boob in a death grip" I yelled back trying to hide my grin.

"Whatever, It's too early for this s.hit" she says her voice muffled by her pillow.

Last night was a blur. I vaguely remember talking about Erich, then we got bored of watching movies so we played monopoly, which I suck at so it got really frustrating.

Anyway a bottle of tequila, and two bottles of Jack later we end up outside throwing glow sticks at people's windows and somehow we woke up sprawled across the bed. Kiersten of course taking up all the space..and the blanket.

I need a shower I thought. Picking up one of Kiersten's La Dispute shirts and my pj shorts I shuffle to the bathroom still half asleep and dealing with a minor hangover.

Right as I get undressed and turn on the water the doorbell rings.

Just fucking great.

"KIERSTEN!!!" I scream trying to wake her up.

"Got it" she yells back, soon after there was a loud thud which I assumed to be her tripping over the blanket and falling on the floor. "Ow, crap that hurt"

I step out of the shower feeling refreshed and ready to start the day.

Until I see who's standing in Kiersten's living room.

I start freaking out but try to appear calm.

"Hey dad" I say making my way over to where he was now sitting on the couch.

"Why did you sneak out last night." He asks me with a tired expression.

I hesitate before answering because I'm not sure what mood he's in. "I wanted to talk to Kiersten and Debbie was pissing me off."

"Whatever lets go before I ground you for a month" he says standing up to leave, then he stops, "Is that a bottle of Jack Daniels?"

"Yes, my mom drank it before she left" Kiersten lies smoothly.

My dad gives us a disbelieving look, then walks out of the door without another word.

"Thanks babe text you if I still have my phone" I tell Kiersten on my way to the door.

"Mmhm" she replies plopping down on the couch "later, and tell me what goes on with Erich" she wiggles her eyebrows and attempts an evil laugh.

I burst out laughing "okay later" running out of the door. I shut it behind me and move down the stairs, making my way over to my dads black Impala where he sat looking out of the window.

I slowly get into the car.

"Dad?" I whisper.

"I'm fine, schools a mess, and Jeff has been pissing me off but I'm fine" he shrugs and backs out of Kiersten's driveway.

I decided to stay silent for the rest of the ride. My phone was off because my batteries almost dead and I forgot to grab my charger last night, so I look out of the window and think about Erich.

We get home shortly and go straight into the house.

I head up to my room hoping to Skype Erich.