Ch.3 Good Time

<Summer>
Jeff's frantic driving, and constant laughter proved to me that he was in fact high. I would've drove but I don't get my permit until February and I'm not taking the chance in case we get stopped.

Jeff blared Taylor swift's "I knew you were trouble" through the cars speakers the whole ride.

I just ignored him and looked out the window as we passed people hanging out in their yard, kids and teens riding four wheelers and people hanging around enjoying the summer.

This is why I love the South it's so pretty and peaceful. Quiet compared to the city and less polluted. Here in the South you can drive for miles and see the sun showing through the trees or an occasional field where mountains and hills lie in the distance. It's all really beautiful.

The car slowed down a few minutes later in Kiersten's neighbourhood and we drive through the "First Colony" gate.

Hers was the type of neighbourhood with fancy cars and trucks, large expensive looking houses, and a pool in pretty much everyone's backyard. Basically the suburbs of this town.

Shortly after entering the neighbourhood we pull into Kiersten's driveway and Jeff stops the music.

Her house was amazing. Her yard was sloped and she always complains about mowing the yard up a hill.

There were beautiful bushes and exotic plants all around the front of the house. It was a simple two story Victorian house. White and grey in colour. In the late afternoon the sun was glinting off of the windows making the scenery look more extravagant.

Suddenly the door bursts wide open and out comes Kiersten in a faded Nirvana shirt and pyjama bottoms.

Brown hair up in a messy bun she was barefoot motioning for me to come in the house and smiling and waving at Jeff.

"You staying or.." Jeff turned towards me and asked loudly.

"I might be staying the night so don't wait up" I told him getting out of the car.

"See you" he yelled backing out of the drive way.

"Later" I replied running up to Kiersten and engulfing her in an embrace.

By the time we pulled away and had gone into the house Jeff was already gone.

"Okay so what movie.."
Kiersten started

"I talked to Erich!!" I suddenly cut her off too excited to hold in the news.

"Oh that German dude you've been drooling over?" she teased.

"Yes.. and I do not drool" I replied playfully whacking her arm.

"Whatever you say dear. Let me go get the gossip and movie night tools. Ill be back" says kiersten walking away to retrieve the things we would need.

I took this time to just glance around. The house looked the same as always. Pictures everywhere of her and her family. Mostly of her sister Blake cheering during football games. Some random pictures of her playing guitar and posing with her brother Tyler.

In the kitchen the cabinets were oak the marble counter top a pretty blue and teal colour.

In the living room were more pictures, a large flat screen on one wall, a mirror taking up half of another wall, little vases filled with flowers in the windowsill and two big comfortable white couches.

Soon kiersten comes in with an arm full of blankets, pillows, and scary movies.

"Will you get the food?" she asks while throwing the items on the floor and spreading them out.

"Sure" I replied walking into the kitchen.

I grabbed a family sized bag of hot Cheetos, a variety of chocolate, and four bottles of Mnt Dew from the cabinet kiersten hides her snacks in.

"Okay so before the movie.." I started, placing the food on a nearby coffee table "want to hear about Erich?" I asked laying down next to her on the blankets.

"Yes, what's going on with you two?" she asks opening the bag of Cheetos

"Well I really like him. I mean it's different with him. I just wish he didn't live in El Paso... But hey at least it isn't Germany" Summer said while grabbing a handful of hot Cheetos out of the bag.

"So what did you guys talk about?" Kiersten said around a mouth full of Cheetos.

"Well..basically it was just kind of an introduction. I mean we had fun talking and stuff and then his mom made him go to the park or whatever." summer said laughing along with kiersten.

"Do you think he likes you?" asks kiersten leaning in wiggling her eyebrows.

"I'm not sure..but let's hope for the best." summer says smiling.

"Okay hoe enough of this romantical crap lets shįt ourselves watching scary movies." kiersten says deviously.

"Alright what did you have in mind?"

"Um I was thinking we could start out with Carrie..we can see where it goes from there I guess" kiersten says starting the movie.

I'd been wanting to watch this for a while.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

So..um how was it? I really need to plan this out like right now I'm just going with what comes to me but yeah when people actually start reading this I want to be able to update frequently. Anyway since Kiersten loves her so much song for the chapter is

Summertime sadness by lana del rey.