A/N: Involving all of you!

Hey guys, so sadly there won't be an update this week because
a) a lot of school work
and
b) I hurt my thumb and it is really painful to write with it.

I promise, I'll have the next chapter online next weekend though.

However, I thought I'd post this little author's note to try to make up for it and get all of you involved in the book a little! :)

So this book is actually ending fairly soon, I'm guessing somewhere between three and five more chapters. Don't worry though, I will write a second part to this. But seen as I'm really close to completing this I thought I could try including some of your ideas by asking you some questions:

1) Do you have a specific idea for a scene or interaction you would like to see?

2) Is there a specific side character you would like to return (eg. Caleb or Depa)

3) Do you have any questions about Anabeth you would like to get an answer to?

And then there are two more because I'm curious about your speculations:

4) Any guesses on the ending?

5) Any guesses on the second book?

You don't have to feel obligated to answer all or even any of these questions, but I would really love to hear as much as possible from you as I really enjoy including my readers in this way. So if you want to do me a big favour and make me very happy, leave a comment answering as many of the five questions as you'd like.
Disclaimer: Answering a question isn't a guarantee that I will use it in the book. However, I will do everything I can to write it into the story somehow.

Now, before I get side tracked again (which I tend to do a lot, just read my "I got tagged" chapter from my book "What if Ahsoka found out" for proof XD) I would like to thank everyone who takes a minute to answer some questions in advance and I'll see you guys soon!