Draft ideas

Dreams

Emmy has a bad dream that triggers something inside of her that drives her insane pushing her to the brink of killing herself.

Blinding lights

The long halls of the building are filled with nothing but creepy photos of dead people, the mono yellow of the walls and the ever growing sound of the buzz of the light forces her to beg to be let out of the building. When she finds a way out she ment with her waking up in a hospital alone.

Long gone

Emmy is attracted to a man she just meats she thinks she can trust him, but soon finds she cant after catching him trying to roofie her, she wasn't awesome stupid girl that would be druged then raped. She ran away and discard of whatever she had of him and moved on, but years later she encounters him again

Power unmatched

Emmy is in a stressful situation during the filming of umbrella academy and is being made to do a sense that's very scary to her and can do wrong many ways, she started to feel unwell and others noticed she brushed it off as a stomach ache. Only for the intensity of the sense to rise and so does her stress, she discovers her hidden power.

Looking for her

Emmy has come home after her and daveeds big fight that he started, he starts to get worried after realizing she doesn't have her phone and all her and his friend have no idea where she could be. Daveed goes looking for her around all the usual places and finds her in her car sitting slumped over, as others watch trying to figure out if she's okay.