Suspicions

♛ ➶ ♛ ➶ ♛ ➶ ♛ ➶ ♛ ➶

             ♛ ➶ ♛ ➶ ♛ ➶ ♛ ➶ ♛ ➶

"Who's idea was it to go out in a snow storm again?" The young woman said grumpily. 

"Well if you plan on eating during the time we're here it's a good idea, that being said it's freezing out here" Aaron chuckled. Aphmau held open the door as you all walked in. It was a homely looking convenience store. A freshly stocked looking on at that.

Spitting from the group you began gathering the items on the list.

Some extra batteries, more utensils for your designing, water bottles. Also replacing the items from your stolen backpack. But the books and manga in there you definitely weren't getting back.

This really my shot to get my name out there. With my parents big name on the place plus the credit for the safe and stylish layout.

I could get an offer from an agency  fresh out of college. Jumping headfirst into this work field it's exactly what I've been working towards. Heh it's pretty funny those sketchbooks lead me here.

"Ny~ Aphmau still gets upset so easily" A purple haired woman mocked. Aaron interfered, looking frustrated. You saw a familiar face picking on Aphmau.

"What in the High School drama is this?" You stated, arms crossed.

"Hey I remember you! The little sister that dated that one werewolf criminal" Anger and embarrassment were written all over your face at her call out.

"Okay that's enough Michi leave my sister and fian-girlfriend alone" Aaron quickly covered. Before she could get another word out you stepped up to her.

"My brother doesn't fight anymore but I do! And I'll get us both kicked out so either square or stop being a bitch" You sassed out. She visibly looked shocked before covering it up. And going off to complain to a "Liochant". But before that she muttered "Wait till he hears about this" under her breath.

"Pfft-Haha did you see the look on her face" Aphmau burst out laughing.

"Heh nice one N/n let's get everything packed up" Aaron chuckled. Garroth came around the corner letting everyone know that a bigger storm was on the way.

"I'm ready to leave when you all are" Kim piped up.

"I swear he tried to sell us everything in that shop even the dust bunnies" You snickered. Garroth let out a small laugh while heaving another crate to the car. You couldn't help but wonder what was the familiar scent on Michi. It was the same faint smell you noticed in the lodge.

Of course as soon as everyone made it back to the lodge another disaster ensued.

"For fucks sake why has everyone been disappearing like this place is haunted" You said full of irritation.

"Zuzu, where are you?!" Aphmau called, hoping Zanes annoyance with the nickname would draw him out. 

"With my wand I can use a spell to try and trace him" Lucinda pointed out. Garroth had a mini breakdown thinking he was a bad brother because Zane was missing. Luckily Kim was there comforting him as the rest of you tried to figure out a plan.

Turns out there were areas you could travel in between the walls. Nothing but red flags all around the place.

"Are you really okay with staying up here by yourself?" Aaron asked with worry painted all over his tan face.

"Relax I'm not a little kid plus I'm strong enough to knock a few people down if I have to" You said reassuringly.

"If anyone should be careful it's ya'll, the underground area seems to be stable for now but with how this place is built it might not stay that way due to the storm" Aaron nodded taking note of the information.

"Let's find Zane" You said determinedly.

An hour into looking around you began to feel hopeless. It was safe to say that Zane was not in the lodge. Figuring you'd be more of use searching the underground you set out to do so.

But ended up getting lost instead. It was like a double lodge, one on the outside and one on the inside. You knew you had to get the blueprints of this place to have any chance of figuring it out. Leaning along the side of the wall you managed to push it open, leading to a whole new area.

"You're not supposed to be here" A surprised voice blurted from behind. You nearly jumped out of your skin from shock.

"Well neither are you, what the hell is going on??" You said in a horrified voice.