A Rushed Message

♛ ➶ ♛ ➶ ♛ ➶ ♛ ➶ ♛ ➶

♛ ➶ ♛ ➶ ♛ ➶ ♛ ➶ ♛ ➶

The strange oddities on the shelves were familiar to you, comforting in a way reminiscent of the days you worked at the potion shop. It must have taken years to build up this much supply, maybe this is what Ein was up to all these years.

A smaller wolf let out a huff at the amount of time you spent looking around the shelves. "Don't be like that, at least you have the pack I miss mine" You said the last part under your breath. At least the wolves Ein had accompanying you were of some company when he was away.

Walking back to the main desk you peered around some of the other books and papers. Yet, you could not shake a bad feeling in your gut. The short time you stayed with him has been one of the happiest moments you've had in a while. Despite how much you were missing Aaron and the rest of the gang.

Once again uncomfortably paralleling the events in high school. But you all are grown now.. No longer being able to hide behind youthful mistakes. If Ein could really show them he changed, as much as he can. Maybe you'll both have a real chance this time around. But deep down you could feel the resentment he still held of them. Even with Aaron, it was an internal struggle between him and Ein.

You shook your head trying to get rid of those worrying thoughts. Skimming through the spell book was an interesting read. Seeing spells that required incredibly rare ingredients and some spells that you could have sworn was illegal. Seriously what the hell has been going on over here–a forever potion??

You stopped dead at that page before seeing all the different ways to trap someone in a spell forever. On the pages were tons of scribbles and notes. About what would make them stronger, ways to mass produce, how to make a love potion permanent. It all centered around power and control. You wanted to believe in Ein, to believe so badly that he could be good. Good to the people around him, good to your loved ones, good to humankind.

But it always came back to control and power didn't it?

"What the hell do you mean he has her?!" Aaron held back a snarl of rage. Not at Tatianna, Ein for once again tormenting them. Turning his sister's life upside down, constantly manipulating her against everyone but him. "Irene, he's been obsessed with her from the very start" Garroth gravely said, still in shock.

"I have tried my best to protect the pack from him, along with Y/n but I need your help" Tatianna desperately spoke. "Take me to them now" Aaron said as Garroth nodded. As they moved through the crunchy snow Tatianna continued to fill them in on what happened to the rest. "We're going to get them back–no one is getting left behind Aaron" Garroth stated with conviction. Aaron silently hoped he was right.

At the entrance of the cave she gestured to them to stop. "I have a map you can take for the tunnels under the lodge. "I will do my best to nudge Y/n back up, after that the rest is up to you all" Tatianna grimly said.

You clutched the edge of the desk with your head down. He wouldn't, right? Ein can be cruel but he would never do this to me, right? You don't do this to someone you love..

"Y/n" A familiar voice called out to you, as you turned to them. "Aph–Aphmau?" you responded shocked. "Hi Y/n long time no see–You and Ein got back together and you didn't tell me?!" She teased in her usual cheery voice. But sometime was off, she was acting like everything was normal. And her eyes were an emerald green.

"Aphmau, where is Aaron?" You worriedly asked. "Oh I think he's talking to your Fianceé" She casually mentioned. A horrid feeling washed over you, what scared you even more of the love you still held for Ein.

But Aaron was your brother, so you bolted out of the room with wolves hot on your tail. It was a good thing you were a werewolf. Despite their growling howls you managed to lose them with all the turns and twists within the tunnels. "Auh!" Someone grunted as you smacked right into them. "Tatianna! I need you to take me back to the lodge" You desperately asked. A glimmer of relief showed in her gaze "So he hasn't gotten his claws completely in you yet".

"Your brother and friend are here–We need to get out of here right now" Tatianna said, now pulling you along.

IM STILL ALIVE I PROMISE