Lovers Regret

♛ ➶ ♛ ➶ ♛ ➶ ♛ ➶ ♛ ➶

                              ♛ ➶ ♛ ➶ ♛ ➶ ♛ ➶ ♛ ➶

"What do you mean?" Ein asked, brushing loose strands of hair out of your face. "What happened in Phoenix Drop, all the fighting, and picking sides. It almost tore so many relationships apart" You reminisced in a sullen voice. "Of course, I remember, it tore you and me apart for years" Ein said with a deepening frown.

It was a familiar feeling of guilt weighing on your soul. You loved your friends, but you also loved Ein even all these years later. "I'm not going anywhere, we're never going to be apart again," He said, pulling your hand against his heart. It was a sweet gesture, reminding you that Ein could be soft around his hard edges.

"I'm stupid you know, I know that you've been doing something shady in this place. And that you hate my friends" You pointed out. A surprised look crossed Ein's face, reminding him of your natural wit. Of course, it's what initially drew him towards you the first day you met in the school halls.

"I can admit I'm not exactly a fan of them given our history. But I love you, and what I've been doing here is because we've lost so much time together" Ein said sitting up in the bed. 

"I love you too Ein, but eventually we're going to have to face them. Maybe things can be better this time around" You said sounding more hopeful. Ein leaned over and his lips met yours. Warn and soft you kissed him back, with your hand cupping his face. He felt every part of him burning for you and his revenge.

He could lull you closer to him with a false hope that things would work out with them. But there wasn't any way that was happening, Aaron, Aphmau, and the rest of those filthy humans would pay. For dethroning him and landing him in juvie. And for tearing you away from him.

The closer you both got the thought of upsetting them, once again pulled you away from Ein. It infuriated Ein to no end, even when it was just the two of you. They were still getting in the way. And as long as they were still around, you would never be fully his. It would take more time he didn't have to get you on his side again.

None of you were teenagers anymore, and like the stubborn werewolf, you were. You wouldn't throw them away. Ein could at least understand it on your part. Annoyingly they were there for you all the years when he wasn't.

If you truly weren't able to let them go, or handle what Ein had in store for them. He would have to take more extreme measures to keep you at his side.

Throwing on some clothing Ein got out of bed. "I'll go grab us some food, you stay were" He said as you nodded still sore from the 'adult activities. Ein continued to smooth out his hair as he walked to the cavern. Walking past the shelves of potion ingredients, to a large spellbook. Flipping through the pages titled 'Forever potion'. There were many kinds, for obedience, undying loyalty, love. Ein knew he had a hold on your heart like no other.

But there always seemed to be an obstacle in the way. If he used a forever potion on you, then there would truly be nothing that would split you apart again. He had no issue using them on Zach and Lucinda. But you were so much more special them anyone else. There was a small twinge of guilt in the back of Ein's mind. Knowing that you'd hate being totally controlled like this, even if you couldn't refuse. And there was the risk of what made you, you being sealed away. Through Ein would have you by his side no matter your condition.

Truly only dealth was the only force that would tear you from Ein's grasp again.

:>

:>