Head First

♛ ➶ ♛ ➶ ♛ ➶ ♛ ➶ ♛ ➶

     ♛ ➶ ♛ ➶ ♛ ➶ ♛ ➶ ♛ ➶

Carefully making your way down the secret passage still on edge. There was no telling of who or what you might run into down here. The air felt a lot less stale than the last time you were there. Figuring Tatianna's hideout would be a good place to start you made a couple of turns that would quickly lead you there. A shortcut you learned from the blueprint. 

The place looked the same since you were there last time the only exception being the wolf girl was nowhere to be seen. Sitting down you hoped that everyone else was doing better in the lodge. Taking the blueprint you saw something odd. Something that slipped past you the first time you looked at it. There was a very fine thin like that could pass as a sideline for the doors. But following the line with your finger it didn't match up.

Well I hope my professors are proud. This isn't a normal blueprint, granted I should have known that since we're in a place with goddamn secret passages.

"It doesn't make sense structurally in some places what the fuck?" You said in frustration. Wait a minute these aren't big or long enough to be more passages–are they rooms? If Ein is involved he'd need a place to stay somewhere the rest of us wouldn't be able to easily access. What could those other rooms be used for?

A chill ran up your spine. There was a chance you'd see Ein again. You imagined what it would be like for years. What you would say to him, expressing you angry and gut wrenchingly hurt you were. But never in a million years did you expect it to go down like this. I wonder what he looks like nowadays, I've changed so much I wonder how much he has.

"I bet he still looks like a smug asshole" You grumbled standing up. Tatianna had to be here somewhere and you weren't leaving till you found her. Deciding you go down the route she had gone down last you prepared for the worst. Which would be getting mauled to death by wolves or bears that made its home down here.

The walls and floor turned to stone the farther you traveled. But it was well lit from the lanterns that were on the walls so you didn't have to worry about tripping over yourself. There were a few open areas that you assumed led to other parts of the underground base.

You saw a flash of purple before a sharp pain was felt on the back of your head. "You're not supposed to be here nya~ he will be pleased" then everything faded out.

Your eyes fluttered open as you groaned, still waking up. The throbbing pain on your head is really what woke you. You felt yourself laying on a comfortable bed tucked in with soft blankets.

It was a nice looking look with its oak wood build and dark accents. Gasping the events prior came flooding back into you. "Fucking Michi knocked me out!" You said fuming. Touching the wound you noticed your head was wrapped in bandages in the mirror. "How hard did she hit me?" You said in shock. Now sitting down you get a better look for the area. But in the closest peaking out you saw the f/c backpack shoved in there.

Ignoring the stiffness in your joints you bent down and pulled it out. Man how long was I out for? Some of your things were still in there but organized differently. You then looked through the draws on the nightstand. Your clothing, hairbrush, blanket were all in there. "This is really strange" You stressed shutting the door.

"Alright it's time for me to head out" You said heading to the door. Quietly opening up the door, the coast was clear so you made your way down the hallway. A growl came from your right as you jumped backwards. A large gray wolf approached you in an intimidating manner. You were frozen as its big wet nose prodded your leg as it smelled you. Suddenly it's demeanor changed with its ears perked and head tilted. Now having the appearance of a large dog with even larger teeth.

"Um hi there" You said softly hesitantly putting your hand forward for the wolf to smell. 50/50 chance I am about to lose my hand.

The large animal started to yapp wagging its tail. Then a few more wolves of various sizes approached. Shit. Shit. Fuck. Shit. Fuck.

They gathered around you as you tried to stand still. The wolves didn't seem to be aggressive but that didn't stop you from still feeling fearful of them. "Okay I'm going to move this way please don't attack me" You started slowly getting to the side of the hallway. As you started to move, taking careful steps the wolves didn't react much.

But as you got further away from them they followed before blocking your path. What in the name of Irene is going on?? You tried to side step past them but they wouldn't budge. The large gray wolf started to gently nudge you back down the hallway. Because there were 4 wolves and 1 of you. You didn't really have a choice but to let them guide you back into the room.

A few minutes later you heard a familiar voice. Tatianna! Getting off the bed you quickly rushed to the door. Opening it you were met with the surprised faces of Tatianna...and Ein. "What–you're up?!" was all Ein was able to get out.

Before you slammed the door shut in his face.

Get ready for the ✨drama✨