*Chapter 32* - Freeing the mates

A/N:
This chaper is dedicatet to KiraLang. my newest reader, who comment every chapter in both of my book. So greatful. Love when a new reader comment and vote. So pleas keep doing so.
Thank you so much.

*Lucas’ P.O.V.*

I am awakened by the bed moving, and when I opened my eyes, Emily has taken over Amy's place, I can’t withhold a happy outbreaks, it must surely mean that the greatest danger are over. Carefully I touch her shoulder, and whispers.

"Emi?"

I see how her eyelashes moving before they slowly flutter open and I look into my mates beautiful eyes. I can feel how my mouth breaks into a huge smile before I gently lay my arms around my mate.

"God Emi, I thought I had lost you, never do this to me again."

I whisper against her neck, and happily feel how she put her arms around me. Before she with a weak voice said.

"You demanded me not to give up, so how could I do anything than to listen?"

She said gently teasing

And I couldn’t help but laugh. I had gotten my mate back, and although she sounded weak, she still sounded as herself, and it was much more than I had hoped for. I pull back a little to look down at her, and ask worried.

"How are you?"

There goes some time before Emily with a wry smile answers.

"Like I was shot by a silver bullet right in the chest."

I stiffen, I know she says it to lighten the mood a little, but when I think about how this could have ended I can’t see the humor. And since Emily sense my mood, she lays a hand on my cheek and says softly.

"Lucas, I'm okay, or I’m going to be. Of course I have pain and feel weak right now, but I just need time to get better. You’re not going to get rid of me that easy."

This time she gets a little grin pulled out of me, because it’s obvious that I can’t imagine my life without her. We just lay there for a bit and enjoy each other's company with the knowledge that we weren’t pulled apart in such a hard way. But I had to tell Emi's family that she had woken up, I knew they had been as worried about her as I am, but had left me alone with her since they knew that I wouldn’t have been able to hold off having to share her with others. Therefore I moved a little away from her, to grab my mobile phone lying on the bedside table, where I called Matthew up. It is only when I hear his sleepy voice answer, that I realize that it actually is the middle of the night, but I don’t apologize, since I know that my news will delight him, so I just say.

"Emily just woke up."

I hear a gasp at the other end before I hear Matthew voice a little in the background as if he put the phone down.

"Kitten, wake up, Emily has awakened."

And hear a happy exclamation by who can only be Clarina, after which she is on the phone.

"Lucas? Is she okay, can we come by to see her? Have you contacted her parents, or should I do it?"

She fired questions at my way, and made me chuckle.

"She's okay, she's a little weak, and feels as if she has been shot by a silver bullet, but after the circumstances she is okay. And yes, you may well come to see her, that's why I'm calling, I know that you have been just as nervous as I have. And I will be very grateful to you if you give my in-laws the message."

I hear a giggle at my first comment, but then a happy squealing before the phone died and I know that she already is going to tell the news to Emily's parents. And grinning I hang up the phone, and then I look down on my smiling mate. It was obvious that she was happy, but also that she was incredibly tired, I kissed her gently before I murmured.