*Chapter 23 - Use our powers*

*Lucas's POV*

I looked down my sleeping mate, I couldn’t believe I was so lucky to have such a perfect mate. I knew that I should wake her since it was already 8.30 and Clarina would be here at 9 o'clock, but I knew that if I woke her up now, I would probably not see her much before the afternoon, and I would therefore keep her with me as long as possible, today would be the first time where we wouldn’t be close to each other ever since we mated, and it was not something I looked forward to. As if my feelings influenced her, Emily began to wake up, and her eyes slowly opened, and I feel joy when she sends me a groggy smile. I lower my head and kiss her, it’s a kiss that quickly develops, but it’s interrupted when it knock on the door and I hear my mother's voice.

"Lucas and Emily Clarina are here, so you have to wait to make my grandchildren for another time."

I grunts shyly over my mother's choice of words, and feels how Emily hides her face by my neck, and when I lift my head, I see that she once again have becoming red, and I couldn’t help but smile at her.

"You have to learn to live with my mother's directness, because I’m sure that she will never change. And in time we hopefully won’t find it so embarrassing anymore."

This make Emily giggle.

"I don’t think we ever going to be totally immune to the embarrassment of her comments. I think that is why you have mothers, so they can embarrass us sometimes."

I laugh consenting before I raise your voice and shout out to mom.

"We be there in a moment mother, will you please keep Clarina company, until we get down?"

"It’s me who has brought you up, so don’t try to teach me manners. I'll keep Clarina company, but hurry up, so she don’t have to be with me to long, since that’s not why she is here, it would be rude of you."

20 minutes later
*Emily P.O.V*

"Clarina, I'm really sorry that I made you wait, it really wasn’t my attention, but my mate didn’t wake me, and had turned clockwise off."

I said apologetically as soon as I came into the room. But Clarina just smiled at me before we gave each other a hug.

"It's perfectly okay Emily, it's not like we have a schedule, so I have plenty of time. Unless it gets in the afternoon then it may well happen that we going to have my worried mate coming over."

She laughed, and I couldn’t help laughing with her since I knew she was right. None of our mate could be apart from us for too long. That we had demanded this morning for ourselves was almost too much to ask for, but I was happy that they had let us get some girlfriend time. I smiling at Jean and said.

"Thank you kept her company."

"Of course, my girl, though I was sorry to interrupt you in the middle of the baby making."

She said with a mischievous twinkle in her eye, and I could feel that I blushed again before I murmured shyly.

"You didn’t Jean, and if you keep making me and my mate embarrass on the subject, then you end up having to wait a long time before you get the long waited grandchild."

This prompted Jean to silence before she with a smile to us said.

"Well then I'll leave you alone so you can enjoy your time without your mates."

She laughed before she left the room. Clarina smile at me.

"Well I can hear that it’s not only my mother-in-law who is busy with the grandchildren."